The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Global warming less than the recent past

Global warming less than the recent past

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 14
  15. 15
  16. 16
  17. All
579 and Paul,
Don't you realize that few these days even bother to read any warmist crap.

The public is tired of the exaggeration, the fiddling of data and the outrageous predictions, all wrong. The models that you pushed so hard have failed. Honest persons would be eating crow.

To be blunt, the wheels have fallen off the scare mongering wagon of AGW.

All you blokes have left is a religion of a few zealots who believe without any evidence. Those that continue to theorize about human induced climate change are seen as snake oil salesmen.

Come back and talk to us when you have tangible evidence.
Posted by Banjo, Thursday, 13 March 2014 4:58:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well that got a laugh.

579 gives a bunch of temperature data and Banjo waltzes in with “Come back and talk to us when you have tangible evidence.” How much more tangible than mercury rising in a thermometer can one get?

Perhaps 579 you might want to post in Braille next time.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 13 March 2014 5:07:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am more intrigued by the way Hasbeen ignored all the evidence presented showing the original statement quoted was distinctly inaccurate and just declared victory and pushed off.
Posted by Agronomist, Thursday, 13 March 2014 8:33:25 PM
Steele,
I did say few bother to read warmist crap. Including me.

Who now would believe warmist temperature data after EAU and the 'hockey stick'. Am sure Phil Jones (world leading climate scientist?) is not Allan's brother, but a good laugh.

And that there is no evidence as yet to support the theory of human induced climate change.

Yep, come back when you have evidence
Posted by Banjo, Thursday, 13 March 2014 9:44:56 PM
Dear Banjo,

When actual temperature data becomes 'warmist crap' you do know you are officially in la la land.

But I am a patient guy.

Let us try something local and simple to start off with. Did Adelaide experience a record number of days over 40 degrees this summer in over 130 years of data?

Not saying it is proof of anything, I just want to see if you accept those figures.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 13 March 2014 10:21:02 PM
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=record+cold+weather+
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 March 2014 6:57:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11