The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Global warming less than the recent past

Global warming less than the recent past

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 14
  14. 15
  15. 16
  16. All
mY DEAR POIROT..nothing you can say wilL sTop me loving you
so there..take it like a man man

i dont know who the big a was .but i love hIM TOO
My admiration for paul runs DEEP AND PERCULES AS WELL

IT KILLS ME..WE CANT AGREE TO DISAGREE
MY ONLY CONSOLATION IS ONE..fine day..when the truth becomes clear
that those who colluded to deceive..colluded to bribe buy off the lobby..

who colluded to change the numbers..get theirs..
spin the sin.[ie the deceivers/...not the believers only decieved into belief..thaT THE SKY COULD REALLY FALL]..BUt as someone said once..if need to tell someone off..thaTS WHAT IM HERE FOR/CAUSE I LOVE YOU.

I DONT BLAME YOU/in fact icking myself..i too could be selling free power into the grid/but then i only used les power cost than the service fee[now the ids have moved back in the bill now is 1300 bucks[for half of that i too would still be with you.

if i had bigger bills i too would have taken the blue pill.
but sadly..i use too little[then]..but now am gETTING SHAFTED
SO I CAN PAY MANY OF YOU UPSET..THEY GOT TO YOU.

ANYHOW..I REALLY DO LOVE YOU
so i cant lie..to you.

you did your research
i did mine..for me the numbers are the crime

http://investmentwatchblog.com/snowden-weve-actually-had-tremendous-intelligence-failures-because-were-monitoring-the-internet-were-monitoring-you-know-everybodys-communications-inst/
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 13 March 2014 10:44:02 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
one under god, I know it is a waste of effort. Most of this lot are a mix of gravy train riders, greenie religion bigots, or lefties who refuse to look ay anything without approval of such masterminds as KRudd, Gillard or Obama.

I won't waste my time again.

I can only wonder if they do ever read anything other than their own propaganda. If they do, even with the evidence staring them in the face, they refuse to recognise it
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 13 March 2014 12:09:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
hasBEEN..MATE..WE CANT GIVE UP ON OUR MATES
i love all our posters more than me own misses

anyhow..let me quote..your last post at the business thread

<<..It was not just imposed import duty..that..*protected our manufacturing.>>..SUBSIDIZED..MANUFACTURING..[IE INDUSTRY?]

PETRO/CHEMICAl..[fuel]..>>..Freight*ing costs that protected much of our small industry are no longer of much effect.//..*If fuel becomes expensive enough,*.. we might have a chance.>>

see how energy price is set to double
but note too..one big point..[the more transport 'fuel'..the more c02

SHIPS USE HEAPS OF PETERO CHEMICAL..CARBON BASED fuel*
[i think its called bunker fuel..its just gone up..in price
because they had to stop making bunker fuel[poluting grade]..to meet the diesaL POLLUTERS NEED

so tHE DIESEL..ISNT AS POLUTING AS BUNKER FUEL
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=bunker+fuel+production
BUT NONE OF THESE SMART/MATES..of ours dare think how much pollution THEIR IMPORTS OF ALL THIS ALTERNATE ENERGY IS COSTING US[NOT THEM]

<<..>>

<<..Yep the sight of clipper ships carrying international trade once again will signal our return to manufacturing our own requirements.>>

with bunker fuel*ED POLUTANTS

THAT mEASURE ALONG WOULD CUT THE WHOLE CARBON POLUTION GOING ON
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEONS UNSEEN..THE REAL problem..is transporting solar solutions everywhere..they canb ship it
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 13 March 2014 12:26:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

“I can only wonder if they do ever read anything other than their own propaganda. If they do, even with the evidence staring them in the face, they refuse to recognise it”

My thoughts exactly.

Come on mate if this was any other topic you would have had the likes of Forbes and Nova for breakfast. We all have our weaknesses, god knows I do, so perhaps for your peace of mind you just accept this is one of yours and keep it to yourself.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 13 March 2014 12:39:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,
I disagree. You should continue to post when you come across evidence or sound opinion that is contrary to that of the warmist religion.

The fact is that while the world climate may change according to natures timetable, it has yet to be proven that mankind has any influence on any such change. I know there are many things, like the tides, that are beyond human influence.

I am a lazy bloke and I do not keep up to date as much as I should, but I believe that Tim and Big Al will let us all know the minute anything is proven regarding human influence in climate. I trust them to do that. So I carry on as usual

In the meanwhile, let us know if you come across information that contradicts the warmist religion. Simply because there are many that read OLO but do not comment.
Posted by Banjo, Thursday, 13 March 2014 2:19:46 PM
As described previously (see Australia’s warmest 12-month period on record) the warmth was most significant in September, which saw a mean temperature anomaly of +2.75°C, setting a new monthly record by more than a degree. At 1.43°C above average, October was also a very warm month. Temperatures during November were 0.52°C above average – the smallest temperature anomaly since August 2012 – but warm enough to complete a record spring.
Where is hasbeen, it's his thread.
Posted by 579, Thursday, 13 March 2014 2:55:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...