The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 10. Businesses to invest in heading towards 2030 australia

10. Businesses to invest in heading towards 2030 australia

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
1.Tent manufactures ,Where else is the population going to get out of the acid rain
2.Spear makers, Got to have some sorta weapon to get dinner
3.Organized crime, we can always steal from the rich
4.Plastic bag manufactures, Kids got to wear something
5.Thong manufacturing, Safety shoe's for the coal mines
6.Shovel manufactures, How else are we going to get rid of the dead
7.Bottled air,Tax is coming soon on breathing
8.Survival books,buy or die
9.Baton's and tasers, use to keep the populace in-line
10.match's, I like my kangaroo cooked
Posted by Aussieboy, Friday, 7 March 2014 10:43:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lol Aussieboy.
Having a bad day are you?
That's rather a depressing list alright!

I guess most of those businesses could make you money, but if it comes down to it, I would become a vegetarian before I would eat kangaroo...
Posted by Suseonline, Friday, 7 March 2014 7:17:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aussieboy,
Just vote the ALP in a couple more times & your list will be fulfilled.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 8 March 2014 10:06:23 AM
Individual>> Aussieboy,
Just vote the ALP in a couple more times & your list will be fulfilled.<<

Indy the issue is that left and right are subservient to the Banking Cartels....they run the nations and they run the first world. So slagging off at the dumb as sheit Lefty's is pointless because the Right run down the same tracks....the ones laid down by the UN...IMF....and World Bank.

Right wingers are pawns, as are the Lefty’s, neither side will defend the rights of their nation and their citizens against the global banksters.

Aussieboy has shades of Arjay running through him....but he knows what is going on
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 8 March 2014 10:17:34 AM
sog,
I suppose one could view this from several angles & you'd get a different picture. One thing that doesn't change with perspective is the outcome. No-one in their right mind would credit an ALP Government with being better economic managers that conservatives.
We have seen what throwing money at problems does. It makes it worse & that's what Lefty Govts are doing. No-one in their right mind would say conservatives are perfect but to put it into perspective I'd rather have an engine firing on one cylinder than not run at all.
The Goaf started the rott & after 40 years we're still copping that crap. If I had my way I would stop public servants from voting by law. Only then can this country revert to being Australia again.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 8 March 2014 10:48:15 AM
Suseonline, "I would become a vegetarian before I would eat kangaroo..."

Disney and croc whisperer environmentalism. Why not Sir David Attenborough, especially where he and others are free form the BBC on the Net, without being obliged to pay the ABC as a middle (wo)man to re-broadcast,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/collections

The joy of being an urban, keyboard green is that you get to wear your heart on your sleeve and at others' expense. You never get to see the roos dying in their hundreds as the dry comes after the rains, as it always does. Taking some for meat is no biggie in the face of that, even kind.
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:33:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy