The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 10. Businesses to invest in heading towards 2030 australia

10. Businesses to invest in heading towards 2030 australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
1.Tent manufactures ,Where else is the population going to get out of the acid rain
2.Spear makers, Got to have some sorta weapon to get dinner
3.Organized crime, we can always steal from the rich
4.Plastic bag manufactures, Kids got to wear something
5.Thong manufacturing, Safety shoe's for the coal mines
6.Shovel manufactures, How else are we going to get rid of the dead
7.Bottled air,Tax is coming soon on breathing
8.Survival books,buy or die
9.Baton's and tasers, use to keep the populace in-line
10.match's, I like my kangaroo cooked
Posted by Aussieboy, Friday, 7 March 2014 10:43:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lol Aussieboy.
Having a bad day are you?
That's rather a depressing list alright!

I guess most of those businesses could make you money, but if it comes down to it, I would become a vegetarian before I would eat kangaroo...
Posted by Suseonline, Friday, 7 March 2014 7:17:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aussieboy,
Just vote the ALP in a couple more times & your list will be fulfilled.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 8 March 2014 10:06:23 AM
Individual>> Aussieboy,
Just vote the ALP in a couple more times & your list will be fulfilled.<<

Indy the issue is that left and right are subservient to the Banking Cartels....they run the nations and they run the first world. So slagging off at the dumb as sheit Lefty's is pointless because the Right run down the same tracks....the ones laid down by the UN...IMF....and World Bank.

Right wingers are pawns, as are the Lefty’s, neither side will defend the rights of their nation and their citizens against the global banksters.

Aussieboy has shades of Arjay running through him....but he knows what is going on
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 8 March 2014 10:17:34 AM
sog,
I suppose one could view this from several angles & you'd get a different picture. One thing that doesn't change with perspective is the outcome. No-one in their right mind would credit an ALP Government with being better economic managers that conservatives.
We have seen what throwing money at problems does. It makes it worse & that's what Lefty Govts are doing. No-one in their right mind would say conservatives are perfect but to put it into perspective I'd rather have an engine firing on one cylinder than not run at all.
The Goaf started the rott & after 40 years we're still copping that crap. If I had my way I would stop public servants from voting by law. Only then can this country revert to being Australia again.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 8 March 2014 10:48:15 AM
Suseonline, "I would become a vegetarian before I would eat kangaroo..."

Disney and croc whisperer environmentalism. Why not Sir David Attenborough, especially where he and others are free form the BBC on the Net, without being obliged to pay the ABC as a middle (wo)man to re-broadcast,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/collections

The joy of being an urban, keyboard green is that you get to wear your heart on your sleeve and at others' expense. You never get to see the roos dying in their hundreds as the dry comes after the rains, as it always does. Taking some for meat is no biggie in the face of that, even kind.
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:33:09 PM
Dear Suseonline
Your pretty much right but wasn't just me having a bad day its all of us
After reading Gina's comments then the News about our dozen ex prime ministers leeching the system, I was feeling depressed.
I feel things have to change and not the way our useless governments think's (ALP and Lib's ).
I believe the balance is out yes we have some people abusing the system
But who hurts it most someone getting $250 a week on unemployment benefits but then has to re spend that money at businesses So in fact is more a economic stimulus, or rich people avoiding tax I.e. Apple what was it $9 BILLION that buys a lot of groceries I personally think the former should be addressed asap
Posted by Aussieboy, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:39:27 PM
sonofgloin is on the money I reckon. It's the Wests Central banking establishment that's screwing everyone over and destroying whole countries.

To big to fail and too big to jail. They own the whole the joint!

Give me control of a country's currency and I care not who makes her laws!

If the people ever allow banks to issue their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation the banks and [bank owned] corporations which will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. -- Thomas Jefferson

Never a truer word spoken and can be plainly seen in our current times!
Posted by RawMustard, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:52:24 PM
....Aussieboy,
Just vote the ALP in a couple more times & your list will be fulfilled.

That's gold Indi. The sad part is that if we use history as a guide, it's most likely to be true.

Aussieboy, we can always jump on a boat and lob on someone's door. I will bet we won't be welcome though, because not everyone is as soft as we are when it comes to protecting what's ours.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 8 March 2014 1:43:28 PM
rehctub do you work for liberal or something have you not seen the damage Abbott is doing atm a total sellout of the whole country ?
I am no ALP fan but Liberal Has absolutely no idea my post done in a bit of black humor you could say was with having a Liberal government in for next 15 years,Because if you haven't worked it out they have absolutely no plan for the future except to make themselves and their rich buddies even richer, I think myself that governments must be related to Vikings they are currently doing the Pillaging the raping comes next. Did you read the fine print on The free trade the Americans want us to sign ? Corporations can sue the government for running Buy Australian campaigns and also if any thing is done to hamper their profits.Seriously any fool can see where this is heading but will it affect Abbotts and his Pension Nope.
Posted by Aussieboy, Saturday, 8 March 2014 2:03:49 PM
Aussieboy, something all tall poppies have in common is that they despise the rich. It's a funny position to be in, especially considering that withou the very rich you despise, there would be very few jobs.

Now while your happy to have a job to go to, you just can't accept that the job creators are entitled to a reward for the risks they take today.

As for Abbott ruining the country, I think labor have a patent on that one mate. In fact, if not for the damage they caused, or the jobs the bought, just to make themselves look good, any government other than labor would have advanced our country from where they inherited it, not the opposite as they did. We will be paying for this mess for decades.

On that subject, I suppose your one who thinks we should keep buying jobs, are you?

The fact of the matter, what's happening now isnthe result of labors miss management, but you already knew that.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 8 March 2014 2:55:39 PM
Individual>>No-one in their right mind would credit an ALP Government with being better economic managers that conservatives.<<

I totally agree Indy....the Rudd/Gillard government was the most inept anddestructive to Australia since.....actually there is no since....the most destructive ever.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 9 March 2014 8:38:13 AM
sonofgloin yep, but not only destructive by accident or incompetence.

The vindictive Gillard, knowing she was about to get a good kicking, laid a couple of traps for her replacement, & us the public.

She knew damn well we could not afford the Gonski foolishness, the disability "insurance" scheme, or the carbon tax, but brought them in to be a weight around her successor, Abbott, or KRudd, & to punish the public for not loving her.

I reckon she has had the last laugh on the fools who voted for her, & those who didn't.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 9 March 2014 12:20:32 PM
Spot on Hasbeen,
And to think we're paying that, that ..... a huge pension & other benefits ...It does make you think about the characters who worm their way into politics ahead of the ones who do care.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 9 March 2014 3:06:48 PM
Aussie Boy said;
rehctub do you work for liberal or something have you not seen the
damage Abbott is doing atm a total sellout of the whole country ?

That is just political rhetoric in the same vein as;

"I don't know what she said but I support it"

It is as silly as that. The government has not done much yet because
their legislation is held up in the senate. However if they cut back
hard in the budget they will do us all a favour.

Then the senate can refuse to pass the budget and off we go to a double dissolution.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 10 March 2014 2:33:38 PM
Has he got the guts Bazz?

We sure need him to, but I am not too sure.

As the Chinese proverb goes, "may you live in interesting times". Well we sure as hell do, & at my age, I'd prefer it to be a little less so.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 10 March 2014 3:47:21 PM
Obama had the bankers terrified and ready to do whatever he told them Within the hour he had squibbed it and they realised he was going to print more money to give them for the massively overvalued assets they had sold each other. They have billions and we have the rubbish.
Still possible for the politicians to line up the bankers and take it all off them or just get out of the way of them being lynched. We get what we vote for.
Should be a campaign to get a constitutional amendment to not allow any public service pension to be received until the Public Servant is at pensionable age. Politicians the same and all PS pensions with the same assets test we all suffer for our paid for aged pensions.
Also all wage packages we pay have to be put on the web.
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 10 March 2014 4:09:36 PM
Yes Hasbeen;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned !

Well will Tony grasp the nettle, hmm I think so, if he cannot get
bills like the Co2 Tax & several others through the senate he has no choice.
After all is there another option ?

Perhaps NoBill thinks he can win a double dissolution.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 10 March 2014 5:30:13 PM
Yes JBowyer, it's quite a rort.

A mate of mine was quite embarrassed by his public servants pension.

He had receives 6 promotions in the last 3 years in the tax department, as his superiors retired. He ended up quite senior for a few months.

With the way pensions are given, his pension actually exceeded his working income from just two & a half years before retirement. I gather this is quite common.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 2:42:54 AM
I gather this is quite common.
Hasbeen,
Yep, this has been going on for some years now. I just wonder if the conservative Govts are doing anything to curb that dreadful rort that was given live by the ALP. In Qld there appears to be no abating of that however, blue collar workers are being dumped by ALP cronie bureaucrats still being allowed to operate within the hive.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 6:35:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy