The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 10. Businesses to invest in heading towards 2030 australia

10. Businesses to invest in heading towards 2030 australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Yes JBowyer, it's quite a rort.

A mate of mine was quite embarrassed by his public servants pension.

He had receives 6 promotions in the last 3 years in the tax department, as his superiors retired. He ended up quite senior for a few months.

With the way pensions are given, his pension actually exceeded his working income from just two & a half years before retirement. I gather this is quite common.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 2:42:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I gather this is quite common.
Hasbeen,
Yep, this has been going on for some years now. I just wonder if the conservative Govts are doing anything to curb that dreadful rort that was given live by the ALP. In Qld there appears to be no abating of that however, blue collar workers are being dumped by ALP cronie bureaucrats still being allowed to operate within the hive.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 6:35:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy