The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 10. Businesses to invest in heading towards 2030 australia

10. Businesses to invest in heading towards 2030 australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Dear Suseonline
Your pretty much right but wasn't just me having a bad day its all of us
After reading Gina's comments then the News about our dozen ex prime ministers leeching the system, I was feeling depressed.
I feel things have to change and not the way our useless governments think's (ALP and Lib's ).
I believe the balance is out yes we have some people abusing the system
But who hurts it most someone getting $250 a week on unemployment benefits but then has to re spend that money at businesses So in fact is more a economic stimulus, or rich people avoiding tax I.e. Apple what was it $9 BILLION that buys a lot of groceries I personally think the former should be addressed asap
Posted by Aussieboy, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:39:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
sonofgloin is on the money I reckon. It's the Wests Central banking establishment that's screwing everyone over and destroying whole countries.

To big to fail and too big to jail. They own the whole the joint!

Give me control of a country's currency and I care not who makes her laws!

If the people ever allow banks to issue their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation the banks and [bank owned] corporations which will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. -- Thomas Jefferson

Never a truer word spoken and can be plainly seen in our current times!
Posted by RawMustard, Saturday, 8 March 2014 12:52:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
....Aussieboy,
Just vote the ALP in a couple more times & your list will be fulfilled.

That's gold Indi. The sad part is that if we use history as a guide, it's most likely to be true.

Aussieboy, we can always jump on a boat and lob on someone's door. I will bet we won't be welcome though, because not everyone is as soft as we are when it comes to protecting what's ours.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 8 March 2014 1:43:28 PM
rehctub do you work for liberal or something have you not seen the damage Abbott is doing atm a total sellout of the whole country ?
I am no ALP fan but Liberal Has absolutely no idea my post done in a bit of black humor you could say was with having a Liberal government in for next 15 years,Because if you haven't worked it out they have absolutely no plan for the future except to make themselves and their rich buddies even richer, I think myself that governments must be related to Vikings they are currently doing the Pillaging the raping comes next. Did you read the fine print on The free trade the Americans want us to sign ? Corporations can sue the government for running Buy Australian campaigns and also if any thing is done to hamper their profits.Seriously any fool can see where this is heading but will it affect Abbotts and his Pension Nope.
Posted by Aussieboy, Saturday, 8 March 2014 2:03:49 PM
Aussieboy, something all tall poppies have in common is that they despise the rich. It's a funny position to be in, especially considering that withou the very rich you despise, there would be very few jobs.

Now while your happy to have a job to go to, you just can't accept that the job creators are entitled to a reward for the risks they take today.

As for Abbott ruining the country, I think labor have a patent on that one mate. In fact, if not for the damage they caused, or the jobs the bought, just to make themselves look good, any government other than labor would have advanced our country from where they inherited it, not the opposite as they did. We will be paying for this mess for decades.

On that subject, I suppose your one who thinks we should keep buying jobs, are you?

The fact of the matter, what's happening now isnthe result of labors miss management, but you already knew that.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 8 March 2014 2:55:39 PM
Individual>>No-one in their right mind would credit an ALP Government with being better economic managers that conservatives.<<

I totally agree Indy....the Rudd/Gillard government was the most inept anddestructive to Australia since.....actually there is no since....the most destructive ever.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 9 March 2014 8:38:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy