The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Boycott Coke

Boycott Coke

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
Given that the owners of Coke have made some pretty hefty profits from us over the years, I think that perhaps rather than us trying help them out, we should send them a clear message that we are not here to be pushed around, or taken for granted.

I think we should all boycott any products produced and sold by the parent company until they dip into their pockets and save their company.

Good governance is not about providing unconditional handouts to big business.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 31 January 2014 9:04:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CocaCola aren't losing any money in Australia, they're just not making as much as they'd hoped. If they let SPC down then they should forfeit all other australian enterprises they have & let Australians take them over. Rescind some of their licences.
Posted by individual, Friday, 31 January 2014 12:53:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow, rehctub. I never would have expected a comment like that from someone like you. This is exactly how the system is supposed to work. Would you boycott Coles if they closed down Bunnings? Or would you rub your hands together and say "Now I can start that hardware store I always wanted"?
Posted by RawMustard, Friday, 31 January 2014 1:03:39 PM
I don't quite get your drift RM.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 31 January 2014 1:17:27 PM
The death of a large tree allows new growth to sprout from beneath the once over powering canopy.

As an entrepreneur, I would have thought you'd see it that way?
Posted by RawMustard, Friday, 31 January 2014 1:35:52 PM
stop killing our kids
#
Aspartame, NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, Equal-Measure.
THE BITTER..TRUTH ABOUT ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS. Aspartame sugar substitutes cause many killers

[AND THUS coke..SHUTTING DOWN FRUIT..
but keeping fake sweeteners..SPEAKS VOLUMES]
#
Bad News about products with Aspartame - Aspartamekills.com http://www.google.com.au/search?q=aspartame+causes+diseases&
Posted by one under god, Friday, 31 January 2014 3:37:03 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy