The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > One Hundred Days all down hill

One Hundred Days all down hill

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All
otb,

May you have
the Spirit of Christmas
which is Peace.
The Gladness of Christmas
which is Hope.
The Heart of Christmas
which is Love.

And, May 2014 be a Good Year for us all.

My fondest Good Wishes.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 21 December 2013 10:48:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I actually get a kick out of the open rejection of these polls.
And too of the feeble attempts to change the subject.
Reasoning posters if they read runners contributions will see clearly, he does not understand.
Not just this subject but very little indeed.
He claims Jesus as his master but acts opposite to that mans teaching, hiding a bigotry in his posts that would shame him in the unlikely event he ever met his maker.
Again why not ask why the polls are HISTORIC in telling us NO PAST GOVERNMENT had such a shaky start?
I think we too must ask was Australia aware it was installing only the right wing of the Liberals.
They knew surely the Libs sheep Dog the Nationals had long ago left being the country dweller/farmers friend and took on the role of hill billy right nutters?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 21 December 2013 1:29:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well we had our say, adding our views and biases along the way.
We will talk of this next year nothing surer if my predictions come true, that Abbott and his government are testing the opinions of even some in his own party.

We are not seeing the number of threads posted we once did.
Think about why and what we the posters can find interesting enough to post here.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 22 December 2013 10:12:10 AM
Hi Foxy, sorry for not getting back to you earlier, thanks for that link to the Newmatilda story on Chicken Little and his mates, with their fake "BUDGET EMERGENCY CODE RED, the sky is falling!" rubbish.
I find it totally amazing how the Conserve Gang on here, who demanded the removal of the Labor government on the grounds of "fiscal irresponsibility" with a $18 billion deficit in May, the hue and cry then was "The world is about to end, run for your lives, or at least dump Labor and save yourselves!" Now with Teddle-Dum. Treasurer Hockey holding the purse strings, assisted by his mate Teddle-Even-Dummer, Finance Minister Cormann, all being overseen by The Mad Monk himself, suddenly an admitted $47 billion, and rising, deficit is okay "all's Rosie in the garden." Getting the budget back into surplus, was that a CORE or NON-CORE promise. There is a diff, the non-core one you break them at will, the core one you break them, whenever you feel like it.

Foxy, wishing you and yours all the best for the holiday season, and a happy new year. Just back from "The Westfields Shocking Center" where crazy people are everywhere. I blame it on the Eggnog, powerful stuff, makes people do crazy things.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 22 December 2013 12:11:15 PM
Paul the truth of your words will be unwelcome to some here.
True however they are.
enjoy the session and all the best.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 22 December 2013 1:04:50 PM
Dear Paul,

Thanks for your good wishes.

A deficit of 30.1 billion is now $47 billion and
60 percent of this blow out is due to the
Abbott government spending decisions. Labor had a budget
that was set to return to surplus 2016 - 2017.
Tony Abbott and Joe Hockey don't have a plan beyond
blaming Labor. But I don't want to think about depressing
things anymore - Christmas is just around the corner,
and there's still so much to do and so little time -
but somehow it all manages to come together in the end.

Wishing you and yours all the Joys of this Festive Season
and much Happiness, Good Health, and Prosperity in the
New Year.

All The Best.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 22 December 2013 1:27:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy