The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Perhaps it's time to protect OUR JOBS.

Perhaps it's time to protect OUR JOBS.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
UGO, that's good, I had a bloke, Fred Corporate was his name, in the office the other day. Fred said his dole payments have left him a bit short over the Festive Season, Fred wanted to know if I could see my way clear to advance him 50 bucks till the next fortnights dole came through. Naturally I said "No way grub."
The next bloke in was, I think ex army, a General Motors was his name, wanted the same thing as Fred, except not 50 bucks but 2 billion, naturally like Tony I said "no probs mate, pick it up on your way out."
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 20 December 2013 10:00:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Leave poor Tony alone bloke he said no you have to go.
He needs the cash to pay mothers earning $150.000 a year 6 months leave.
And to work out ways to further cut welfare education and jobs.
He is cutting cash to the poor to fund his high income gifts to the rich, and cutting grants to Australian Aboriginals to pay for Turn coat Mundene who follows him around keeping the fly,s out of his mates torn trouser seat.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 20 December 2013 1:17:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Federal Reserve 100 Years of Failure
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/12/22/federal-reserve-100-years-of-failure/

We all know or should all know that the Federal Reserve conspiracy is an ongoing theft syndicate.

The Fed is privately owned, and its shareholders are private banks. In fact, 100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government.

The actual purpose of the architects of the Federal Reserve System has never changed. Consolidate the control of money into a concealed cartel of banking houses that ultimately decide economic and political policy.

Dispensing of credit to corporatist projects, owned or run by reliable operatives of the cabal is the objective. The only beneficiaries are the original stockholders.

Please Watch these Videos and read this excellent article with many links to further information:

listen to alex jones
infowar./.edward griffiths..[creature of jeckle island]

[they have asked my demands..and i have only need for healthy food]
this post WAS*..blanked off by a microSOFT..fact check..but has now been restored..

peace..should be declared[decreed]..shortly
now is the time..to talk..revealyouir grievences
hrh..is listening

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6152#178808

are you..men enough for peace?
are you woman..enough..to forbid..thy children..to/die in ANY war?

are you/humane enough..to see without fear?

all we are saying..is give peace a chance
noe make peace go..virel

[your life /your very living..depends onthis final..skirmish]
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 24 December 2013 11:37:33 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy