The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Girls With Attitude

Girls With Attitude

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Dear Hasbeen,

I was not trying to justify bad behaviour.
On the contrary. I was merely offering an
explanation for reasons why some of it occurs.
And reasons such as broken families, drug abuse,
poor education, and unemployment have been found
to play a part in many cases
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 10 December 2013 8:30:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
reasons why some of it occurs.
Foxy,
Plain & simply because of selfishness & total lack of discipline & respect. I am advocating non-military national service for the older ones & I'm also advocating changing legislation regarding giving teachers the right to punish indiscilplined students. It worked in our times.
Objecting parents can always reach for their walletts & pay fines.
No phones or tablets or calculators in class is another one.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 10 December 2013 8:57:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cont'd ...

Also the following link is an interesting one
that offers further explanations on the possible
reasons girls get violent. It's worth a read:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/girls-get-violent-1345290.html

Some of the arguments presented are as follows:

"Of course it is a myth that girls are little angels.
Traditionally they controlled their patch of the
playground with manipulation and verbal abuse,
including spreading rumours and excluding members of
a group. But until recently, they hadn't resorted widely
to physical violence."

"The rise in violent female crime and the increase in
reports of female bullying suggest that girls are using
violence with almost as much enthusiasm as boys.
Women's lives have been transformed by a growing sense of
equality with men, yet it's as if the next generation of
women are taking up some of the darkest aspects of male
behaviour and making it part of their own response to
their frustrations and fears."

The article paints a rather bleak picture, and as I stated
earlier, it's worth a read.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 10 December 2013 9:06:29 AM
Foxy,
first of all that link is about England which we all know is just about lost morally. I'm trying to work out why females in Australia are so violent. In our mixed community it is 99% due to girls stirring up the boys to cause trouble. I found one piece of evidence why this is so. They don't get reprimanded !
I think some of the magistrates should be made to spend time in jail with those they sent there to see for themselves why young people re-offend.
The whole show is due to perverse do-gooders emanating from ignorant academic ranks.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 10 December 2013 9:21:14 AM
Foxy's cherry-picked quote from one of her 'independent' sites, "it's as if the next generation of women are taking up some of the darkest aspects of male behaviour and making it part of their own response to their frustrations and fears".

In Foxy's world of wonderful blameless womyn, the men are always at fault. No matter how regressive it is to pretend that women are not capable of making their own choices and being accountable for them.

It is as though Shakespeare's Lady Macbeth and other historical examples of evil women had never existed. Feminists are re-writing everything to suit their spin of women as the eternal blameless victims, controlled and taken advantage of by men.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 10 December 2013 10:00:16 AM
Sorry Foxy, but a very large part of our problems today is precisely because for too long we have paid attention to tripe like that.

We have listened to academics from all the pretend disciplines, psychology, psychiatry, ethics etc. & their garbage about the poor underprivileged, misunderstood of the world, & where does it get us. Brats like this scrubber, & people like Suse, who don't ever answer the question.

A return to large strong cops, who give these out of control scrubbers a swift kick up the butt with a number 9 boot would do more good than all the pontificating fools on the tax payers payroll.

Underprivileged my fat ass. It is undisciplined kids that's the problem, & physical discipline at that. A quick belt over the ear will do much more to correct a kid bordering on out of control, than all the verbal ear bashing, & time out ever considered.

This world is not a kind place & encouraging sluts & thugs only makes it worse. A couple of whacks will do more to encourage them to join the human race, rather than run against it, than all the bleeding heart bull dust on earth. Not only that, it is in the long run, the kindest form of correction.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 10 December 2013 11:06:24 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy