The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The greatest moral dilemma of our time!

The greatest moral dilemma of our time!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Well climate change/global warming was, when Ruddy wanted to use it as his passport to a/the top job at the UN. Suddenly it's small cheese.

We all know they showed him the door.

So now he wants his Oz job back, what do we find.

The greatest moral delimer has to be trying to believe anything this shonk says.

I just had the unedifying vision of a Labor Polly trying to defend KRudd & his turnabout. Talk about a backflip, with quadruple pike. Yep Ruddy has piked it, & will say anything he thinks the gullible will believe.

Belly & friends, do try to come up with something rational to excuse this would be, & his vile ethics.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 14 July 2013 5:06:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,
Yeah, Rudd is doing a Gillard. 'there will be no carbon tax under the government I lead' Just watch and see if Labor win.

Sheez, looks like there are some gullible people that believe what this bloke says.

I said years ago, it was not just Gillard that was incompetent, it is the whole lot of the current government. I would not trust them to buy chips at the local shop. It seems lying is bred in them.
Posted by Banjo, Sunday, 14 July 2013 9:21:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
give him credit. At least Mr Rudd is now admitting that man made gw is c-ap. He is now Abbott lite instead of Howard lite on refugees, gw, and economics. Surely people are not gullible enough to believe him after 5 years of stuffing the country.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 14 July 2013 9:47:44 PM
Dear Banjo,

<<Yeah, Rudd is doing a Gillard. 'there will be no carbon tax under the government I lead' Just watch and see if Labor win.>>

He could say anything whatsoever because he will never lead a government again and he knows it: if Labor happens to win, the day after the elections it will be Gillard again - Rudd is only a decoy!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 15 July 2013 7:17:14 AM
Does shifting the goal posts by 12 months constitute a shift in GW. Or a fair tactic. Rudd stole Abbott's thunder.
A carbon tax that delivered 7.5% instead of 10% as estimated is small fish.
Rudd is systematically dismantling the rantings of the libs. So what that is politics.
Turnbull knows he is more popular than abbott, ans so does you know who.
Posted by doog, Monday, 15 July 2013 7:21:32 AM
Hasbeen you should see this mornings polls.
They bough me to try a thread on this subject.
Events have moved fast from the first uttering of Abbott,s words *climate change is crap*
I think right now, he would give the world-to take those words back.
As is his habit he has two views on this subject.
He and his party *are committed to cutting by the same amount as Labor*
He however never said it will not coat tax payers, he however intends to reward, not tax offenders.
We pay for that .
This mornings polls should warn, the days of negativity are over.
Warning.
Turnbull apart from his anti NBN stand can come in dump the Negative man and his policy,s.
Every one of you past leaders from Howard forward wanted a floating price on carbon, we are about to get it.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 July 2013 7:31:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy