The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will Turnbull knife Abbott before the election

Will Turnbull knife Abbott before the election

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Hasbeen to a very much lessor case RObert.
Turnbulls sin, is he is a true Liberal.
Hasbeen you go past insulting with you *quite wrong and rude* view Labor voters are lefty,s.
You mate are not a Liberal, you may well vote for them but your views are much more extreme than their stated policy,s.
And do you understand?
You by your own words prove my point.
You damn Rudd, and us his fans.
You charge us heatedly with being ,well uninformed maybe mad, and more.
Mate rest! do you not understand the polls not my words rebutt you?
Turnbull single sin, being a true Liberal, if returned on the basis of Climate change no longer being the tool it was , he threatens my party but .
Unlike you I can not avoid the truth, thou a threat to every thing I believe in he is the only standout candidate I can find in your party.
That RObert, a greatly respected opponent, my true view not a bias.
Hasbeen if it is no crime for you to be what you are, and it surely is not .
Why brand us for being what we are.
Got to Zip! DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!
Posted by Belly, Monday, 1 July 2013 6:49:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Excellent point, Belly.

How many times does it have to be explained to Americans, for instance, that "Liberal" in Australian politics actually means "conservative".

I think you're right that Turnbull is perhaps the only senior member of the Liberal Party who comes close to being "liberal" in the true sense of the word.

That's why the likes of Hasbeen can't stand him.

It makes you wonder why the party doesn't change it's name. Whatever it started out as, it ain't that anymore.

(Although, to be fair, the same could be said for Labor)
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 1 July 2013 8:53:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well Belly old mate, you have finally tumbled to what I've been telling you for years. I am not ANYTHING.

I have never been a Liberal, or a Labor, or an anything else voter. Unlike you, & some Liberal voters, I have no loyalty to anyone, & vote for the one I see as having the best policies for Oz at the time, &/or the best leader.

Nothing could ever make me vote for Rudd, I find him disgusting. His only interest is Rudd. He is not too bright, but very cunning. Anyone with half a brain could see that Rudd's boat people policy was to buy the Muslim vote, & what would result, even him. He just didn't care, as long as he got the vote.

I find Turnbull may be as self centered as Rudd, & would never vote for him. He certainly is as arrogant, & as likely to pursue policies detrimental to Oz, but I'm inclined to think this is because he is just too dumb to know the difference.

Which ever way, I would never vote for any party with either of them as leader.

I agree with Ludwig, we need a vote that can be terminated at 1, giving no preference, to avoid people's votes ultimately passing to someone they definitely don't want to elect.

Voting for an independent is a really stupid thing to do, as we have seen with this parliament, you have no idea of what they will do once in there.

A contest with Rudd & Turnbull as leaders would lead to the highest informal vote in history. Informal could even win some seats.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 1 July 2013 11:36:09 AM
Abbott is very bad, but Turnbell is far worse! Turnbell is very rich so he cares very little to what poor people thinks or does. He is Labour thinking, but we all hate him, because hes a really slimy man who thinks only of himself and nobody else. The best person in the Liberal party is the lady Julie Bishop a very clever lady who would be good as a Prime Minister. Very educated lady indeed.
Posted by misanthrope, Monday, 1 July 2013 2:03:54 PM
Hasbeen I have a flower! at this time of the year?
Well no frost yet usually have had a lot by now.
You and I make no impact on who is elected.
BUT the polls whisper in our ears who will, on that day, win.
You have set out to charge your wind mill sitting the wrong way around on your horse.
See polling clearly and without doubt put both you target in front of the other two.
Every chance exists,that Abbott will role himself.
His deputy leader today marched out more negativity and bluster, he followed and Australia is sick of that.
I am willing to bet unless Liberals switch Rudd is home free.
I say what I truely think, not let my bias speak for me.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 1 July 2013 2:06:17 PM
Now you are talking important things Belly. I agree it is no use worrying about an election, the majority will decide, pity they are so dumb of course.

All we can do is protect ourselves from both lots really.

Yep, as of yesterday we have had exactly our average annual rainfall, which keeps the frosts at bay. I have half a dozen daylilies flowering, all the tougher varieties, & at least a dozen hibiscus putting on a massive show.

One good thing, no matter what an election result may be, at least one of us is happy, & neither of them can stop the flowers blooming.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 1 July 2013 4:28:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy