The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Pope resigns

The Pope resigns

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Maybe the Catholic Church will make a big change and accept the faith of Jesus. See you all at Circumcision Gulch.
Posted by david f, Thursday, 14 February 2013 10:04:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"lots of celibacy" Tony, I already eat all my vegetables! Celibacy is that something the Italians eat with pasta?

"mug a Cardinal that looks like you" What's the name of that bloke from Nigeria?
Tony I think if I become Pope I could have a problem with sex, could you give me a hand with that?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 14 February 2013 10:36:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry Tony, just read my post back, don't want you to get the wrong idea with that hand business, I was talking metaphorically. I remember when the Holy Father said to all good Catholic boys "Stop it you'll go blind." My mate Dave The Dasher, he stopped it, and sure enough a week later Dave went blind, the Holy Father was spot on. Glad I've got 20/20 vision myself!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 14 February 2013 10:51:14 AM
Dear Paul,

That reminds of the old joke about Mother Superior
giving her usual lecture at a Catholic Girls' High
School on Wednesday Morning in the Assembly Hall
and warning the girls that one hour's of pleasure
would land them in hell and damnation for all of
eternity. Mother Superior was on a roll with her
"fire and brimstone" declarations when a small young
voice called out from the back of the hall:

"Mother, how do you make it last an hour?" ;)
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 14 February 2013 10:56:59 AM
Sex and this Church are fun.
Just think, this, the first Christian Church, told us sex was the original sin.
If we believed we would not be here.
Well I would be.
We however would have seen the end of Christians hundreds of years ago no sex no kids.
Pope today said he goes for the good of the Church, many may ask what does that say?
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 14 February 2013 3:12:45 PM
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 13 February 2013 5:52:28 PM

" ... We can only hope that a new pope will be of a different
school - though as another poster stated - don't hold
your breath. ... "

As reported RatSinger personally picked all of those from whom his successor will be appointed thus it is likely that another criminal conservative will emerge.

I would remind you all that again, as a matter of public record, RatSinger would have been arrested in england if not for the intercession of Australia's most foul head of state.

The reason for this is because it is alleged that RatSinger personally knew of most if not all of the known child molesters and child rapists within the church, and not only did he not turn them over to the authorities, but he actively hid the information and participated in the relocation of the bent priests from one parish to another.

And to listen to what comes out of the slime in canberra from both of the major parties makes me want to spew.

Someone one on the news tonight mentioned "Tubular Bells" which makes me think, if a fighter or one of those affected in some way by one of these child abusers, or baby stealing nuns or bent priests who covered up for them and or turned a blind eye got in there to the vatican and performed a ceremony reminiscent of one of the Exorcist movies, I would personally applaud it.
Posted by DreamOn, Thursday, 14 February 2013 10:36:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy