The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Senator Ann Bressington Exposes Agenda 21

Senator Ann Bressington Exposes Agenda 21

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
What fascinating imagery, CHERFUL.

>>Capitalism is like prostitution there would be no prostitution if there were no customers<<

The clients of prostitution have a number of alternative sources from which to draw supply. I am having some difficulty in envisioning where the users of capitalism might turn, in order to withdraw their custom. (I have already rejected three possible scenarios on the basis that they are all somewhat distasteful.)

Of course, if the desire itself (for money, for sex) disappears or is withdrawn, then there will be no need for either capitalism or prostitution. However, one has to feel that life in either state might be somewhat less than satisfying.

So perhaps you could tell us exactly what we should do, in order to starve the beast-that-is-capitalism?

And this is equally disturbing:

>>Cull big populations and you’ll fix most conservation problems and Capitalism(consumerism)<<

It has been tried before, of course. Pol Pot had a go quite recently, as I recall. Oddly, most people regard such draconian measures as being a touch, how shall we say... um, extreme?

On balance, I'll stick with capitalism until a better option offers itself, if that's ok with you..
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 8 February 2013 12:43:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay –
I agree with what you say.
The banks who hold the entire wealth of a country in their hands should never be privatised.

As to Conservation and global warming, it is used as a political agenda, because the parties who epouse it
so much only ever blame America and the Capitalists, they never look at what is really driving it,
which is their own overwhelming populations. They have billions of people to feed and clothe and shelter
and provide hospital care for. They then turn around and blame us for their folly in not providing contraception
for their women and men.

Overpopulation is still the biggest and most pressing threat
to mankind and the planet in terms of food,water,war,famine and disease from the aforementioned three.
Posted by CHERFUL, Friday, 8 February 2013 12:49:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cherful,

The fact that car ownership is on the rise in places like China is seen as one spect of "raising them out of poverty"...as if the Western paradigm is possible in places like China without horrendous pollution.

Like India, the spoils are only possible for a small percentage of the population. India has vast populations who have been driven off the land and now camp in shanty towns on the outskirts of cities.

My main thrust is that capitalism doesn't abide "moderation". It is voracious. If it was possible to include the middle ground, so that people could enjoy a reasonable standard of living without the waste, I'd be less critical.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 8 February 2013 12:53:47 PM
Pericles >>Cull big populations and you’ll fix most conservation problems and Capitalism(consumerism)<<

I am talking about the contraceptive means of bringing down big populations, and the providing
Of women’s Family Medical Centres near every town and village on the planet. It should have
Been done decades ago and still we have these ridiculous male religious leaders interfering in
Peoples bedrooms with their self-interested agenda of providing big power bases of people for their
Churches and Mosques. Follow the money trails from these big religious populations and it will lead straight
to The Mullahs and priests. They literally survive and indeed thrive on more bums on
Seats in their churches. Churches are run like a business the same as Capitalism actually.

As I pointed out to Arjay, because the earth is overpopulated with too many people for too few
resources, you are seeing, and will see, the culling of populations by means of war and ethnic cleansing.
It is happening all around the world as we speak. As an example close to home, only the Australian troops and
Foreign aid in the billions to Indonesia has stopped the culling of the Timorese by the Indonesians.

That war in Syria where the last count I heard was 60,000 dead is all about control of the land and resources,
because the rebel army had marched in the streets many times before to protest at
Their living conditions to the ruling elites. Another example of war over control of resources(economics)

Overpopulation brings these civil wars and overseas wars to boiling point and also speeds up the pollution of the earth
and it's waterways, that is the point I was I was attempting to convey to balance the argument that always seeks to blame only America and the
West and ignores the even bigger elephant in the room.
Posted by CHERFUL, Friday, 8 February 2013 1:38:14 PM
Poirot- I agree with you about the excesses of extreme Capitalism, extreme communism also,
dictators,kings, and dynasties(the Arab Sheiks). None of those forms of rule have ever worked in such a way
as to not have an extremely well off lot at the top and masses of struggling people below them.

It seems human nature cannot be taken out of the equation when it comes to the feathering of ones own nest.

The Chinese and Indians also the Mexicans can’t be forced to buy cars. They want to buy them
Because they love them, just like we do in the West. Thus they feed the Capitalists around the world
and there are plenty of Chinese Capitalists as well, very rich ones. The Saudi Arabian Sheiks
own American banks while many Arabs live in poverty. Osama Bin Laden was one of the Saudi
princes raised in the lap of bountiful capitalism. He was never really poor or hungry in his life and
yet he denounced American greed.
Posted by CHERFUL, Friday, 8 February 2013 2:07:10 PM
Cherful in terms of food the world is not over populated.The world produces 4 billion tonnes of food and 2 billion is wasted.For every tonne of humans there is 16,000 tonnes of biomass on this planet.

They have exaggerated the pop crisis to bring in their New World Order of Global Governance with no democracy so the few can please themselves.If your alarm bells are not ringing,then you are brain dead.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 11 February 2013 6:58:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy