The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you consider founding a minor political party?

Would you consider founding a minor political party?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All
Hi all,

To be totally upfront, I've joined this forum with the purpose of researching policy and promoting a new federal minor political party.

FREE Party Australia
www.freepartyaustralia.org

We need people who are willing to become foundation members, who support the our primary objective: to make policy FREE

*Facts and evidence inform policy making *Reason, unbiased and professionally informed, is used to assess policy *Ethics of policy is assessed to ensure outcomes of greatest good / least harm *Engagement of policy in the public arena where interested parties and relevant professionals are invited to comment.

If you're interested, please look into the web site & I'm available to respond to any questions...

Cheers,

Roger Brisbane
Posted by Roger Brisbane, Saturday, 26 January 2013 12:32:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Roger no a definite no, and no thanks involved.
The current hung parliament reinforces my view, such party's damage democracy.
It NSW two shooters party members, in the useless upper house, get favors to let legislation go through the house.
Greens, your party is unlikely ever to match their vote, make fun of majority views and do a great deal more harem than good.
Room exists in major party's, ALL of them, for all views, if you can out vote the power brokers contaminating both, ALP most.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 26 January 2013 3:52:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ok Roger Brisbane,
If you tell me up front that you'll denounce & forfeit the superannuation lurks that are presently the main incentive for people entering politics then you have a good chance for a vote from me.
all the best !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 26 January 2013 3:57:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Ok Roger Brisbane,
If you tell me up front that you'll denounce & forfeit the superannuation lurks that are presently the main incentive for people entering politics then you have a good chance for a vote from me"
all the best ! "

I can't tell you what % super upper house politicians receive, but I can assure you there is a negative financial incentive in my case.

To address the first response, I've tried expressing a voice in other parties and hit all sorts of barriers (not least of which are ideology, bias and personal ambition). We are not satisfied with the status quo.

Regards,

Roger
Posted by Roger Brisbane, Saturday, 26 January 2013 4:23:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
(not least of which are ideology, bias and personal ambition)
Roger Brisbane,
I'm with you on status quo needing to be addressed urgently. It is my view that unless people are actually required by Law to start thinking final collapse will sneak up on us at break-neck speed.
Status quo is not only accepting stupidity & incompetence it is being defended by our authorities & the learned are perpetuating it.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 26 January 2013 5:20:30 PM
Roger, I read through your proposed party's policies and find myself agreeing to them all.
I have never been closely involved in politics and was wondering how a new political party is funded?
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 26 January 2013 6:03:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy