The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why not Turnbull?

Why not Turnbull?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All
Thanks Lexi, Individual, its time bloke.
Your views
IMO are those of a child,no further comment needed.
Liberal is very much different than conservative.
Look at the two currently forming Government in England.
It may well be the thoughts and opinions,of the Belly,s, Banjos and Hasbeen,s , will not count in an election.
I consider myself, strongly still Labor.
And earnestly hope my party returns to that too, well returns power to its people.
The other side has fixed voters who would never change, some at least are seemingly unaware what a Liberal is, and what a conservative is.
Post this hung Parliament, post Sussex Street, NSW fleas, Union skulduggery, people will require middle of the road Governments, Abbott and Gillards knife carriers can not give that.
Turnbull is the call from many in Liberal ranks.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 30 December 2012 11:02:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
I don't give a toss what you tossers think of me. This feigned, false, deceitful to the core up-talking of Turnbull's leadership qualities is nothing short of outright indecency.
To stoop so low as in having to promote an opposition figure is simply a sign that you lot are so hopelessly lost with your outfit.
I just hope the Coalition doesn't have silly enough members to live up to your desperate tactics.
If the Coalition replaces Turnbull with Abbott BEFORE the next election Australia will be finished as a Nation.
The ALP already has all but ruined this country. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the asylum seekers started to look elsewhere.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 30 December 2012 11:26:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Look at the two currently forming Government in England.
Belly,
Well observed. Did you also take notice that they just like Howard & Abbott have & will inherited a Labor mess ?
I suppose you strive for a change like that here. In England they let in too many Pakistanis & here your lot let's in too many Afghans. So, even for your sake I hope Labor gets thrown out for the next 25 years.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 30 December 2012 1:39:33 PM
I am not prolonging the pain indy, IQ above ten is needed in open debate.
I posted this thread in self interest, the interests of AUSTRALIA.
Any who think Turnbull, in any way would be other than a disaster for Labor, is in need of help.
Right now, as my thread and constant words say Labor is far deeper in trouble than its owners think, so too, is the Liberal party.
Those of us who understand, know our country then too, is in trouble.
Tea Party may serve the interests of many here, proving a LITTLE knowledge can be dangerous.
Abbott is a construction, a man walking a tightrope, intent on keeping his real self unseen.
Men dislike and in big numbers will NEVER vote for Gillard.
Women dislike and are likely to vote against Abbott.
Surely some things both sides have in common.
A sick feeling about our current Parliament, a wish that no hung house ever comes again.
And yes if most can not have one vote one value, many WILL preference across the floor, rather than vote greens.
Turnbull offers stability to Liberals, not just this election, that is won now, unless Abbott leads.
But while Labor must swim in the open septic tank of Sussex Street, the emerging Shorten/Conroy Street in Vic, for a generation.
Liberals can have three free election wins,under Turnbull!
Out there in voter land many unlike a few here, know we are far from in trouble, want however to back any one but Labor,because of its PTY LTD ownership, its filth hidden by factions.
My sorrow? despite my detractors it is far more than likely Turnbull, like the last, a great leader of Liberals will rise again.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 30 December 2012 3:05:33 PM
What do I miss the most here in OLO.
Well constructed thought out reasons I am wrong.
Thats what I miss,Liberals, fine people live here.
They do not rant, good morning indy, they construct a case.
I tend to get carried away, but never from honestly held views.
Those views may be wrong, we all can be.
A well respected occupant of OLO not naming you bloke, told me Turnbulls support for carbon reduction kills his chances for a return.
I disagree, hurts but Labors policy's in my view are OK.
Good in fact, but its behavior questionable.
I yearn for?
Reform in both party,s.
As I fear a Tea Party Liberal Party.
I am terrified by the thought self interested POWER BROKERS, who drove the death of NSW ALP are in control of my ALP.
Turnbull offers His party certain Victory, Nasty man Abbott at any minute in any conversation, could win for the ALP the unwinnable election.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 31 December 2012 5:45:05 AM
See Belly, this is where you get it wrong, as you care more about who may lead the party, than the party it's self.

In fact It mystifies me to think you can call for Turnbull to lead the libs, yet you openly hate all below him.

Now as for you, you still pledge your open support for labor, knowing full well that this is a party where the faceless men call the shots, not the leader.

Quite frankly, it really wouldn't matter who leads labor, as they would only ever be a puppet.

It's time to take your labor colored glasses off my friend and take a good hard look around at what you have helped to destroy with your loyal, ever forgiving support of this incompitent government.

I say this because you firmly believe that the majority of labor's problems are in their choice of leader.

You are one mixed up cookie old mate!

But happy new year to you anyway. Look forward to sparing with you next year.

Now if you want me I will be sitting in the 'sin bin' , talking to the likes of Indi, cause no doubt you will send me there as you will take offense to what I say.
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 31 December 2012 7:19:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All