The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Taxation Reform

Taxation Reform

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Belly, you are so wrong.

Firstly, my suggestion for tax reform is to at least look seriously at a transaction tax.

Secondly, I said that before reforming taxes, we must first put an end to this out of control government spending.

Otherwise, the waste will simply consume any additional taxes generated in time.

Then what!

You could write a 100 page book on labor's spending, and Chances are, their beneficial achievements would hardly occupy the bottom left hand corner of the back page.

I heard a well stated point today, that being, Julia didn't win the election, she won the negotiation.

And just take a good hard look at who she negotiated with. Weak as water.

As for welfare reform, there is only one major change I would make, and that's the quarantining of payments, as welfare is a gift, not a given right.

As for the illegals, that's one huge mess, caused wholly and solely by this incompitent government.

As for stopping it, force will be our only option.

Now we can act now, or wait till they bring guns.
it's our choice!

Put simply, they are a joke.
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 29 November 2012 8:09:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rechtub as expected very shallow and that, believe me, describes you best.
I end with as I started tax reform linked to welfare.
The baby bonus is shameful.
We pay even the super rich to have a child.
Retrieve it , put the funds in the children,s day care, of far more use than big screen TV, then dump the child on DOC,s.
A job for every unemployed person after a month on welfare.
Even if that job is more education and trade training.
SUPERVISED if not true work no dole.
End all middle class welfare.
Single rule for all Australians, if kids do not go to school AND do it to learn not run amuck, no dole for parrents no welfare.
Unlike your self I could continue.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 30 November 2012 6:55:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes Belly, we both want similar outcomes, we just see different ways to achieve it.

However, I disagree with cutting middle class welfare, as they are entitled just as much as anyone else, as after all, it is they who pay the bills.

The baby bonus, yes, a joke from day one, which encourages drop kicks to breed.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 30 November 2012 9:47:24 AM
This is my last post in this thread.
I could stumble on, trying to re focus on an issue I think is of the most importance.
To both sides of politics.
Rechtub and I squabble, but I would buy him a beer any day.
Indy? no sorry.
But see my sparring partner Rechtubs last post, above mine.
No ending middle class welfare?
Paying welfare to those who do not need it.
How can we reform if first we say continue unneeded waste?
And stopping what was it from breeding?
Well, as usual Rechtubs words strangle his point of view.
See you in another thread.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 30 November 2012 2:44:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy