The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Islamic riot

Islamic riot

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 103
  10. 104
  11. 105
  12. All
Send them home?

Oh, of course, there are no Muslim Australians. They're all illegal immigrants...
Posted by StG, Saturday, 15 September 2012 10:56:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The film, like those cartoons a while ago, was made with the knowledge and deliberate intention of deliberately provoking a violent response.

Congratulations to all those involved.
Posted by wobbles, Sunday, 16 September 2012 12:53:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well rehctub, if they want to be martyrs they should start this cr4p out of the city. Try it out here & they wont find a nicely cowered population that they have in their country of origin, or our inner cities.

These people are pretty tough when they only have women & children against them, or odds of 10 to one, but they run like sheep when faced with any real opposition.

I wonder if we have any pollies with enough guts to ban men wearing dresses, with rags on their heads?
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 16 September 2012 1:18:46 AM
What is happening is rage for the sake of rage. It makes Muslims feel good; it gives them respect they cannot get other wise. It is easier for Muslims to do rage than to question the Quran and hadith. It is easier for a Muslims to deny reality than be honest about Islam and its teachings. Because Muslims cannot reflect on Islam, there is no hope for change or peace.

The big issue -- one that Muslims will not touch -- is that the material for these anti-Islam movies comes directly from the Quran and especially the hadith. If critics of Islam want to paint Islam, Mohammed and Muslims as violent and evil, they simply dig up passages from Islam's own writings. Muslims refuse to consider any criticism, of Islam, even when those criticisms are reasonable. Why don't Muslims condemn the verses in the Quran that teach hate and violence against others? Why don't they denounce the verses that say "Muslims are the best of peoples" and "Non-believers are lower than animals"?

Oh no, instead it is always about Muslims, their rights and any imagined offense. They want us to ignore all the evils they do, particularly where they dominate. . Some one should tell Muslims that respect is a two way street.

I refuse to believe that Muslims in Australia, the US or Europe are any different from their brethren in Islamic societies. If Muslims could, if we let them, they would destroy the very foundations of Western civilization (freedom of speech, religion, equality and separation of religion and state). They cannot live in peace, in numbers, with non-Muslims. Any country that accepts Muslims immigrants is asking for trouble, hate and violence.

There is no hope for peace. Our values are different. It is gonna get ugly. I have been saying this here at OLO for about 8 years, and nothing has changed. The future will not be nice.
Posted by kactuz, Sunday, 16 September 2012 3:19:02 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/an-open-letter-20120915-25ziq.html
Good one Kaktuz, as a racist, yes PC brands me one the link I post brands me one, consider.
Every single time something like this takes place those from within the Muslim community say this is wrong BUT.
Facts, even America can not be held to account for this film, it was in all probability a few idiots maybe not even American.
And who ever it was the real crime has come from the Muslim community world wide.
Do not, as PC did, in Crunulla, force the blame on us!
From within this community we will see we are inflicting pain on every one trying to fix the un fixable.
I again challenge MUSLIM MIGRATION until that community learns to live in ours.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 16 September 2012 5:19:39 AM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/tony-abbott-wants-taji-out/story-fndo317g-1226474896149
Sorry about the spelling Kactuz.
This link is for me historic, I support the words of Tony Abbott.
And while not for the first time, deeply question my party.
How and why did we let this pork chop in?
Do you see the call for the end of western civilization?
In this thread Paul puts his view, about standard from the greens, others warn WE/US should prepare to bend not the increasing Muslim population.
Remember Cronulla? do you see the same faces who claimed to own that Beach, assaulted lifeguards, called women sluts?, in Hyde Park yesterday.
Tell me it is not all, I know that!
Tell me first what is different? did we riot when piss Christ was put as art?
Attempts to call genuine fear and disgust at these foolish folk insulting our world are out of step with reality.
No God should be reason for hate.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 16 September 2012 5:53:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 103
  10. 104
  11. 105
  12. All