The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New revelations about our leaders

New revelations about our leaders

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
A storm is brewing about some new information on Tony Abbott AND Julia Gillard.

I am in the position of being in the know about some events, that when they come to light, will have a devastating effect on the credibility of both leaders and will more than likely result in an election.

The details are so sensitive that it would have been considered beyond the pale to even bring them up, but the holder of the information has apparently had enough and will release the details this week.

But you fellow OLOated will get hear it here first!

It goes back to events just 52 years ago, when Tony Abbott was but a boy of just under 3 years old. Apparently he, wait for it, pissed his pants!, and when questioned about it, he denied it, blaming the wet pants on a splash from the boats a Indonesian boy was playing with nearby, and then became aggressive and kicked another mother from the mother's group in the shins.

Juilar Gillard's excitement about this damaging revelation will be short lived, when it is exposed that just 48 years ago, she was involved in the corrupt swindle of a lollipop from her sister, but when her sister attempted to retrieve the lollipop, she claimed, falsely, and maliciously, that the lollipop was in fact hers, causing her sister to get a smack. This is considered one of the earliest indicators of the nature of juliar!
Posted by Houellebecq, Monday, 10 September 2012 10:49:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PLEASE, some respect for our lying and conniving Prime Minister. She is coming to the realization that the father she loved has been taken away from her forever,in the same way as the nation we had pre Labor has also passed away and will never return.

So she engenders some empathy from me, as I am mourning a nation sold into debt by that same now grieving liar, and there are 22 million residents to grieve for Gillard when your done with your personal issues, not to mention the not yet born who will definitely be paying back your fiscal and social legacy to our country.

And before you give me the mantle of heartless swine, may I remind you:

"DON'T GIVE THE PENSIONERS A PAY RISE, THEY DON'T VOTE FOR US ANYWAY"...Julia Gillard.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 10 September 2012 4:00:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good onya H I have been afraid to tell my story.
But as a four year old a little red headed girl mugged me!
On my way to school she took my lunch money and threw me over a fence.
May well have been Julia, she sure was mad.
SOG! congrats, it took guts being an Abbott fan to call ANY ONE else a lier!
Just before he lies you can tell, his lips begin to move.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 10 September 2012 5:22:35 PM
Belly I keep telling you china, I do not have a team, I decide on polling day. If Labor turned it around and flew right I would not change a winning trend, but that aint gunna happen with the line up they have, is it?
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 10 September 2012 5:31:20 PM
Oh, the shame of it all!

A secret I had intended to take with me to the grave… But Belly's honesty and forthrightness has moved me to confession.

That little redheaded girl who mugged you? It wasn't Julia – it was me.

Sorry about that – the fence bit was unnecessary I admit. I may have also cut down a cherry tree… Not really sure, it's all a bit of a haze as I was mainlining Ritalin at the time. Not voluntarily, mind you. But the foster home had leased me out to one of the pharmaceutical drug cartels as a test subject – apparently little bunny rabbits were in short supply that year – and besides that, the trustees of the work-house had to make the payments to the New World Order 'representative', RJ someone or other… Or else! So they needed the money.

Now, if anyone asks me who said Phoney Abbott's a motherkicker I can say it was Houellebecq.

(The above contains one lie, one mis-statement, one bit of spin and one truth.)
Posted by WmTrevor, Monday, 10 September 2012 5:54:27 PM
Sonofgloin,

Was that alleged but unsourced cabinet leak about the pension from before or after the Rudd Government granted a historic increase in the Aged Pension in 2010?

Strange that she was also allegedly opposed to paid maternity leave yet later introduced such a scheme herself.

I suppose the alternative unstable and fundamentally dishonest sociopath will do very much better, but make sure he puts it in writing first.
Posted by wobbles, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 1:13:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy