The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Low productivity and safety are linked

Low productivity and safety are linked

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Because of that term go screw myself, I would expect some latitude.
Rechtub! I see your posts of late as disjointed junk, for that reason asked are you well?
You talk such rubbish, from a base of failure to understand reality I hold concerns for your well being.
In truth, nothing but, you talk act think like a red neck.
I forgive you it is quite clear it is the best you can do.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 21 June 2012 2:56:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not.
Maybe the thought keeping me coming back, a sorrow for hurting Rechtubs feelings, is of more worth to me.
Than haveing the last word, but this thought too, will not leave me.
I never saw a safety meeting, or a safe work method statement, delivered at the start of every task every day, that was unneeded.
And never saw a single one, not one, not ordered by the boss.
I have seen a boss sack a worker for not attending one, for not obeying one, and for causing a workplace injury by not following one.
I believe, heart and sole, we must never let silliness like this thread pass unquestioned.
Workplace safety is of the uppermost importance to all involved.
I ask the detractors to tell me what they know of these daily updated workplace safety things.
Confined spaces brief, safe work method statements vehicle movement plans,drug tests, review of any recent accident checks on mandatory PPE
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 21 June 2012 6:34:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy