The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > She Will Be Right Mate

She Will Be Right Mate

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
We only have to get rid of this federal government and it will be sweet!
Or will it.
Who are we proposing to elect.
See the Slipper story? hard to believe no matter what the mans sex practices are he has not been set up.
Not good, such a tactic if true from SOME in our next government.
Gina,Abbott's we will look after you mate Friend, worlds richest woman? trying to buy opinion!
Buy control of the ONLY BALANCED newspaper group in this county.
Yes it will be ok once we put just who? in power.
I look over my shoulder,unfortunately see a reasonable team.
But Gillard stands before them?
Are we prepared to live ruled by second or third best on both sides.
While true talent sits idle ?
Time please, shut the doors clean up the Pub, lets start fresh in the morning.
I tried waking up, but no its not a nightmare its real!
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 16 June 2012 5:22:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<<We only have to get rid of this federal government and it will be sweet!>>

Indeed, this will be perfectly sweet!!

<<Who are we proposing to elect.>>

Again? Are we such masochists that we want to get rid of this federal government only to get another?

- Nobody!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Saturday, 16 June 2012 10:13:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A reasonable team mate.

Just today we've had an environment minister idiot wanting to destroy our fishing industry, & a defense minister trying to destroy the defense force. How many more do you have like them in that reasonable team?

With idiots like these, 15 years in the wilderness would be a reasonable length of time out, to rebuild.

Thank god we've got someone as good ad Tony waiting to sort out the mess.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 16 June 2012 10:43:38 PM
A reasonable team mate.

The wated billions on schools and The unworkable IR laws that have wrecked productivity, the former IR minister. Now holds the top job.

The insulation debacle, the former environment minister, still there, just has been sin binned.

The live export stuff up, minister still there.

Boat people stuff up, minister still there.

At the end of the day, the people won't be voting anyone in, as much as voting this lot out, which is a pity, as it's simply another race to the bottom.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 17 June 2012 6:57:00 AM
I share your great concern Belly.

There is absolutely no one to vote for! Not Labor, Lib/Coalition, Greens, Katter’s mob….There’s nothing out there.

So once again I’ll be putting in a null vote.

BUT…

I reckon the answer is obvious. Labor needs to elevate Bob Carr and Kelvin Thomson to the top jobs and run on a platform of sustainability, with big reductions in immigration over successive years as one of the key factors.

The country desperately needs to get right away from the absurdity of never-ending expansionism, and Labor has got two excellent people to lead the way.

It’s not likely to happen before Abbott wins power. But they’ll be sitting pretty three years later after we’ve all become utterly disillusioned with a bumbling Lib government.

Labor is simply not going to win the next election. So they may as well start planning for the following one now.
Posted by Ludwig, Sunday, 17 June 2012 8:11:39 AM
I vote we fire them all and start again.
Posted by StG, Sunday, 17 June 2012 8:28:54 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy