The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > More evidence for AGW

More evidence for AGW

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All
A new study reported here:

https://www.llnl.gov/news/newsreleases/2012/Jun/NR-12-06-04.html

provides further evidence that, "most of the observed global ocean warming over the past 50 years is attributable to human activities".

The evidence that global warming is real and is human induced just continues to pile up.

Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 8:27:26 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
plies up?
lol

yeah like the snow at the north ;pole..is piling up

funny how selective 'the science becomes'
when you mix and match..to get the right hockey stiche' graph

but we been here so many times
i dont trust the 'scientists'..[by now we were supposed to be drowing..or burning to death...from ozone..to co2..

from a tax on me...*ONE OF THE only[lol]..500 who will be paying
[for carbon credits..we DONT EVEN KNOW..they bought]..to you who got a subsidy..to polute

polutersw only will pay
yeah right..no tax on orica's LICENCED free right to polute
or on palmers mines polution...or the polution the frakking miners put into our water/air soil

yeah
the biggest poluters
im one...my power bill goes from $50..to $55
self funded retiress...yep we got the shaft

lies
im not the WORST POLUTER
how comne your mates are going to tax me

WHAT LIE
only 500..is clearly a lie
and lies juliars..look for things to hide the spin behind

keep swallowing the pr bloke
sweeten the lie
lol..

why do you persist on guilt tripping taxation..of sin
while others polute ..as much as they wish..and they use your excuse[to continue their own abuse]

bah
see how while media was watching for rising flood waters
securitised fraud...sent the unwatched capitalists bankers broke

so govt bails them out
just like govt does ...for those ELITES..running the media destractions...sukking at govt grant deed gift licence..for free

they dont pay..
govt must..just needs an extra tax
or sceme for its mates to get free carbon credit..ontop of their free polution licences...and other worse secrets..were ignoring in rehashing this spin..

the spin is spun
onto the next one
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 10:03:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
UOG,
Your response is always the same.
Here is a paper, the result of high quality research, by respected researchers, working at one of the most prestigious laboratories, supported by masses of factual data, and with all funding sources listed - about as good a quality piece of research reporting as one could find - and what is your response?
A factless, mishmash of the garbage laden rumors that have been floating around the most uninformed web sites for the last couple of years.
Now, I understand that you may have considerable difficulty coming up with a fact based counter argument to the reality of AGW, largely because there isn't one, but couldn't you at least try for a touch of originality with your nonsense.
Anthony
Posted by Anthonyve, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 10:12:54 AM
Athonyve I must say congrats on your courage.
My warning to you and others stands.
From deep within a failure to under stand, or a point blank refusal, such as OUG targets you.
But while we will be bombarded with warnings of the costs,those same folk gladly ignore the costs of not acting.
I know,with unshakable certainty, time will support you and me, Global warming is real, and man contributes to it.
I hope to live long enough to see the deniers try to forget their words.
Increasingly, day by day hour by hour evidence is out weighting the lies power and wealth is spreading.
A day will come that both see,s Labor praised for its actions and an understanding Conservatives have conned such as OUG.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 12:13:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hay Anthony, is that anything like the new hockey stick paper by Gergis? The one that cost $300,000 in grant money to produce, the one that had so many faults shown up by privateers, that it has had to be withdrawn just 3 weeks after seeing the light of day?

That is what we get from warmists, & this is no better. There is no observed facts, just assertion.

With all the rash of garbage promoted by the fraudsters at present, one must assume there is another talkfest holiday, coming up for the faithful.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 5:30:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Hasbeen,
Please see my earlier response to UOG.
Ditto.
Anthony
Posted by Anthonyve, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 5:35:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy