The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why the cash splash?

Why the cash splash?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Rehctub, I’m highly disgusted by this piece of blatant vote-buying bribery.

It’s disgusting politics!

I consider this to be disgusting mismanagement of our (taxpayer’s) money!

Swan and Labor have lost my vote! Well…. they would have if they’d ever had it in the first place!

Oh, and one more thing:

I’m just totally DISGUSTED by this!
Posted by Ludwig, Friday, 11 May 2012 7:25:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But who to vote in their place? Liberals will only do the same by another means (increase to GST they introduced) or Greens who would have us live in a hole in the ground.
Posted by phooey, Friday, 11 May 2012 8:16:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Seems most people have missed the point.

The Schoolkids Payment is meant to replace monies that the parents have ALREADY SPENT. So who cares how they spend it now?
Posted by NellsBells, Friday, 11 May 2012 11:50:32 AM
NB that's a load of rot.

This has nothing what so ever to do with education, as it is simply a sweetener in an attempt to win back some of the vote they have lost, through their lies and incompetence.

By all means stimulate the economy, but oit with cash, and most certainly not under the hidden truth of an education bonus.

Unfortunately, I don't think they could find enough money to win back enough votes to come within a bulls roar, as they are headed for a good old QLD style flogging. And they know it.

As Tony Abbott points out, if they are headed for a surplus, why then the increase in out nations debt sealing, of some fifty billion dollars.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 11 May 2012 8:34:51 PM
I swear some of you live on another planet!

"Greens who would have us live in a hole in the ground" that has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Australians are so fat with wealth, our AAA rating is the envy of the modern world, and to the think you cant throw a few dollars to your country men is a disgrace.

Oh thats right....the only time Australians actually find the goodness in you greedy scabs, is when there's a natural disaster.

Sure, Australia runs on the blood of business, we all know that, however the cost of living, fuel, schooling costs, and all those workers that just hit the dole office are the one's that break their back for you....you selfish whingers. All Australians are to have a fair go......and not just the rich.

Just goes to show how empty you bastard's are!

And you call yourselves Australian's!....what a joke you are!

All you are now....you well off up-yourselves liberalism bankers.....your just a secondhand American assholes!

Wake up to yourselves.

Rinehart and the titanic moron....I rest my case.

Yeah....Fine Australian assholes.

Then you say, we love our children...yeah! just yours.

The Greens and the Gillard government have done the right thing, even if you don't want to see it.

"Iam skilled and unemployed with 4 children and we just get by."

I hear this story too many times.

Think of their children, if nothing else.

You make me sick!

c
Posted by plant3.1, Friday, 11 May 2012 10:04:30 PM
Whoa there Planty.

Perhaps tomorrow when you’re sober you will reflect on your post and wonder if it could have been a little better composed.

Now just who are you taking issue with?

BTW, in Australia we say arseholes, not that silly American assholes!!
Posted by Ludwig, Friday, 11 May 2012 11:14:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy