The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Does it really matter who the leader is.

Does it really matter who the leader is.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
<< Ah, the purpose of government is to give business a helping hand, and that's about it Ludwig >>.

That’s a very cynical view, Blue Cross.

Hold on, let me think about it a bit more.

Oh… you’re right. It’s not cynical at all, it’s just the straightforward truth!!

Hwaaaaw! ( :>(
Posted by Ludwig, Sunday, 18 March 2012 6:55:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poor little Anna is about to be flogged, and about time.

Just try to imagine what poor shape we would be in had they not had the win fall of the mining boom.

I shutter to think.

It just goes to show what can be achieved when a party has options for the people.

I say again, it's about time, only four years to late.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 20 March 2012 7:07:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yeah but rehctub, what do you think Newman will do that will be a significant improvement?

You’ve mentioned better business confidence, but as I’ve said, that is not necessarily a good thing.

What else do you envisage?

What’s the point of rejoicing in Bligh’s demise if the alternative is no better… and probably worse?
Posted by Ludwig, Tuesday, 20 March 2012 8:24:48 AM
Well Ludwig I get back to you on that one, I would suggest in about 4 to 6 weeks, as that should be sufficient time to celebrate the exiting of this useless government.

On the other hand, it may take a bit longer to establish just where we sit.

I would also suggest madam PM not make plans to far ahead, unless of cause it's outside of politics,

First it was NSW labor, about to be QLD, with federal being the next cab off the rank.

You know, it's just a pittly they cause so much damage and heartache while in office, otherwise it would be quite amusing seeing them self destruct.

The latest I. QLD suggests something like 55 seats back to 11 or so.

At last, an election that will be won, rather than one that is lost, as is usually the case.

Of cause, being so, ill informed as I am, just makes me wonder how well informed those who throw that mud at me are.

Remember, I predicted this the day Campbell Newman threw his hat in the ring.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 20 March 2012 6:39:33 PM
More qld floods, something you are going to have to get used of.
Floods cause an awful lot of money for destroyed infrastructure. Hope you have deep pockets.
Abbott is always concerned about who the leader is, but that don't matter in qld.
Do not destroy your underground water., it may be needed one day.
Posted by 579, Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:34:12 PM
Dear Belly, Ludwig et al.
I must be a slow learner., I always trusted the Governments implicity, during my callow years of course. But these days I realise that todays' Governments are nothing but a smokescreen of lies and ego's. We have (reportedly) our W.A.Government under Barnett, supposedly joining forces with the Labor Party in W.A. to squeeze out the National Party in order to abolish the Royalty for Regions campaign. Two very Citycentric, so-called Leaders trying to screw those who live in the Country areas of W.A.
Personally, I think that they should all be shot. When you think that the lower House is the House of Representatives, who should, by definition be able to represent their own electorates, as they are very cognizant of what is, and what is not acceptable for their own
electorate. They, the Reps. should not be bound to Party politics at all times. Ah Me! when will these recalcitrant Pollies grow up and start serving their State/Federal electors, who, afterall, pay their wages.
Regards to you both,
Noisy Scrub Bird.
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Thursday, 22 March 2012 6:12:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy