The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Creeping Hand of Tyranny.

The Creeping Hand of Tyranny.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
These new laws would be a good chance to clean up that occupy mob. All they are doing is disrupting the daily lives of normal people. Mob rule,shoot the mob on site.
Posted by 579, Tuesday, 6 December 2011 9:59:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
579"There should be laws to clean up the Occupy Mob." You're sounding like a good little fascist.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 6 December 2011 10:37:28 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Alludes". That's a good word, Arjay.

>>Pericle alludes that Susan Lindaur is mentally unstable<<

So, what was I "alluding" to?

Could it perhaps be this Wikipedia extract?

"Lindauer was arrested on Thursday, 11 March 2004 in Takoma Park, Maryland and charged with 'acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government'. Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial and could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial. In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City reaffirmed that Lindauer was mentally unfit to stand trial. On January 16, 2009 the government decided to not go ahead with the prosecution."

Doesn't sound particularly stable to me. But perhaps you and I have different definitions of the word. That's always possible.

And you keep bringing up this turkey.

>>Robert Baer is there and he was recommeded by Nick Kaldis Deputy Commissioner of police for terrorism NSW<<

Oh, that Robert Baer. The one who said this:

"I myself have felt the pull of the conspiracy theorists — who believe that 9/11 was an inside job, somehow pulled off by the U.S. government. For the record, I don't believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn't all that good at it, and certainly couldn't carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with."

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1692518,00.html

Most convincing indeed. As convincing as all the other tosh that passes for "evidence" in your 9/11 imagination.

>>Pericles is trying to allude that the now thousands of people on this site http://patriotsquestion911.com/ are unhinged and thus trying to include myself.<<

Not unhinged, Arjay.

Merely... misguided. Victims of overactive imaginations. Insecure folk, looking for a reason to blame someone for their feelings of inadequacy.

But not unhinged.

Certainly not.
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 6 December 2011 2:41:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
They drugged her Pericles.Do you think in your wildest dreams the CIA will be nice to anyone who discloses their nefarious activities? While your at it try defaming all the others here; http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 6 December 2011 5:51:06 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I certainly wasn't suggesting that the U.S. is the greatest threat Joe. On the contrary in fact.
"I hope your right about the dying super power bit Poirot, with my only reservation being whom will fill the void", is what I said. "Australia's defence needs, could be served best at home", is what I said.

Ironically in todays news was the shock jailing of Australian Chinese business man Mathew Ng for 13 more years over corruption charges. This is a worrying decision by the Chinese. I think you would agree Loudmouth.

I clearly did suggest that rendition and the laws trashing people rights resemble fascism.
I stand by that statement and I add that hypocrisy as well
Posted by thinker 2, Tuesday, 6 December 2011 7:06:35 PM
RJ:

...History is vaguely truthful, since history is written by the winners. So conspiracy theories originate from the sense of powerlessness experienced by the conspirators. Conspiracy theories may or may not hold true accord to historical fact, and are acknowledged as historical possibilities only. But again…history is written by winners, so, if your side win, conspiracy theory will be proved as truth in history books, becoming boring historical facts!

However:

...Observe the following revelation from China's state-run Global Times - a mouthpiece for the ruling communist party – (which) ran an editorial saying:

#...The US is carrying out smart power diplomacy that takes China as its target in Asia. Stopping it is not realistic, but it is equally unrealistic to expect China to stand idly by and indulge Asian countries as they join the US alliance to guard against China one by one. Confronted with such frictions, which has the most resources and means at its disposal?

Is an all-out confrontation possible? These should be the real concerns....China has more resources to oppose the US ambition of dominating the region than US has to fulfil it...

As long as China is patient, there will no room for those who choose to depend economically on China while looking to the US to guarantee their security [China threatens Australia]...Any country which chooses to be a pawn in the US chess game will lose the opportunity to benefit from China's economy...This will surely make US protection less attractive…#

…Beware posturing conspiracy theories which may draw negative attention, under these circumstances. Tradition and history state, under all circumstances, where US goes, Australia follows!
Maybe some realistic prediction would be appropriate.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 6 December 2011 8:30:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy