The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Envitable Outcome

Envitable Outcome

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Two lesbians have shown us what we have to look forward to as we continue to allow kids to grow up in unnatural environment.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/well-stop-puberty-so-tommy-can-become-tammy-lesbian-couple-want-to-help-boy-to-become-girl/story-e6frf7lf-1226169513017
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 11:31:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
kids follow egsamples..of their 'par-rents'
its only natural

there is nothing 'inevit-able'
we each have free will..god dont hate no-one

itsc tyime religeon got the love bug
jesus said love thy neigh-bour

heck if them lesser bians..lived next door
even i wiould try to love them

i know its upseting..but when we look into it kids love dressup
heck even our leaders like to pretend their god

im upset at bob browbn...and wtrong penny
but not because their gay..but because their wrong

how goes that saying
hate the deed not the being
play the ball not the man's balls

nothing is inevitable
jesus may not come back
he said i go to build you a place in our fathers house
this place belongs to satan..

better to live in hell here for one lifetime
than chose to live in hell for eternity

in heaven no complaint is heard
its fuill of people loving each other
hell is full of people seeing fault in others
its full of complaint..hell is where complainers chose to go

jesus said love god[good]
by trying to love neighbour
[turn the other cheek]

ok i dont hate bob and penny
but hate what they do

and as long as they do it for l;ove
not revenge...and it dont bring people into anger[into hell]

well is their love of the deed
worthy of my going to hell?
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 8:23:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Firstly there is no acknowledgment by runner of gender confusion in children of heterosexual parents. And that the majority of children of same-sex relationships are content with the gender of which they are born.

However, that said I would assume (as the linked article states) an eleven year old is not mature enough to make these decisions and that instead of parents encouraging a gender transformation at this age, they should let things alone and allow time for things to take their natural course.

The fact is some children are born into the 'wrong' gender believing strongly that they are the opposite of what their genitalia would dictate. It can happen at a very young age, however in the context of making the right decisions it would seem to me, a decision an adult should make rather than a young child who is still processing these difficult issues.

If there is any issues around forcing the boy to become a girl that is also a different matter, but is there any evidence that this is the case. It is too easy to jump to the worst conclusions in these sorts of cases given there still exists a lot of residual hatred for homosexuality - no matter how it is dressed.

Let's not jump into attack mode until more is known about this particular case.
Posted by pelican, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 8:39:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What does this mean?

"Envitable"
Posted by The Blue Cross, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 8:46:47 AM
I wondered the same, The Blue Cross.

>>What does this mean? "Envitable"<<

I took it as a combination of inevitable - the outcome is certain - and enviable, the outcome is highly desired.

Which is odd. Not runner's standard approach at all to a topic of this nature. He is usually dead against other people whose lifestyle doesn't match his own.

But maybe he is growing up. who knows.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 8:55:20 AM
I assumed runner meant 'Inevitable' and proceeded accordingly. I am the last to make issue with typos.
Posted by pelican, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 9:27:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy