The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Envitable Outcome

Envitable Outcome

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
runner,

you've missed my point, unsurprisingly.

How do you explain the existence of the majority of gender dysphoric people who are raised by heterosexual couples?

You have here ONE example of a child with this problem occuring with a same-sex couple and here you are on a witch-hunt.

Yet it is children growing up with HETEROSEXUAL parents that are more likely to commit suicide rather than tell their "male role-model" that they are gay.

And you claim to be protecting children? How about not demonising gay people so that teenagers and young people don't feel the need to resort to suicide.
Posted by TrashcanMan, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 3:51:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well said Trashcanman.
Any parent, regardless of their sexuality, should not allow their children to have any form of gender resignment until they are adults.

As soon as I noticed this sad story on the TV last night, I just knew that some nasty posters on this forum would be crowing about the 'good fortune of finding such a child with two lesbian parents.

Oh how wonderful that all the nasty comments on the disgusting practice of homosexuality , and children belonging to gay couples, are now vindicated because one poor eleven year old boy has gender confusion issues.

How happy you must feel Runner?

I wonder then what causes the gender confusion amongst the much larger group of kids belonging to heterosexual, married couples then Runner?
You are a disgrace in your obvious joy at this poor child's angst.
Posted by Suseonline, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 3:53:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suseonline you write

'How happy you must feel Runner?

I wonder then what causes the gender confusion amongst the much larger group of kids belonging to heterosexual, married couples then Runner?
You are a disgrace in your obvious joy at this poor child's angst.''

If you call wanting to vomit being happy well so be it. Your judgemental bile is not uncommon from those who try and defend the indefensible. If you can't see the gender confusion among kids due to the lack of male role models there is no chance in you accepting what is very obvious. Continue to spew your bile but it won't change obvious outcomes. Just find another úniversity study'to back up your warped acceptance of what is no unnatural.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 4:25:59 PM
Dear runner,

I also feel that any young person should not be allowed
to have any drugs - to help them contemplate any
sex changes until they are adults.

I'm not sure how the laws work in California - but surely
they must have laws in place to protect children against
such inappropriate parental decisions. There must be
something more to this particular case that we're not
being told. I just don't understand how this is
being allowed and that nothing is being done about it.
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 5:26:46 PM
Pelican I agree with your overview.

Aside I consider sexuality thus:
There are two "evolutionary" sexes, hetro and homo. Whereas bisexuality can be described as an abomination based on my logic that it is a life style choice issue, the other two are not. I speculate how many homosexuals there would be if the draconian laws of the past were in place today. The poor buggers (no pun) who frequented public toilets and beats were constantly arrested by the authorities and beaten by the citizenry; I doubt a bi sexual would do it again after one arrest or one beating, he gives up buggery with no psychological crucifixion.

UOG, I agree with the vast majority of your moral compass directions, but homosexuality is not a life style choice, as I said bi is. As god designed hetro's to procreate he cursed some with homosexuality, I say this because next to the marginalization and persecution of the Jews the longest lived most despised others are homosexuals, not a choice any of us would make if we lived in past times.

Re the dykes and the kid, stupid cows, let nature take its own course, these girls are probably bi, bloody imposters. I say this because I have witnessed the psychological trauma adolescent homosexuals endure as they become aware of themselves and the separate world they inhabit to the rest of us, let nature take its course.
Posted by sonofgloin, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 5:36:24 PM
It's not entirely the fault of those wicked lesbians.

Surely their heterosexual parents must share some of the blame for how their children turned out.
Posted by wobbles, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 7:44:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy