The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A huge black hole in his budget she says

A huge black hole in his budget she says

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Madam PM says there is a huge black hole in tonly abbots budget.

Well , that wouldn't surprise me, but is she game to admit to how on earth it got there.

I seriously doubt it as she can do no wrong, especially in the eyes of her loyal supporters.

History shows that The coalitions role in politics has been to pay back labor's debt, then build a nest egg.

Boy, what a long runup they will have this time.

I would like to offer a great big thanks to madam PM, her team and of cause her loyal supporters, who, at a time when our country was in great shape simply decided it was time for a change.

A few words of advise.

The next time you feel the urge to heal the world, perhaps you should make shaw it is sick in the first place.

These games your lot play are for keeps and should be left to experts,not desk warriors.

I hope you are all proud of your collective achievements and I also hope that you may have learned a lesson or two this time around.

After all, we can't continue to clean your mess up.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 14 August 2011 7:04:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Abbot will not see the next election.
Posted by a597, Sunday, 14 August 2011 12:37:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A597 very true!
I will now ignore this uninformed thread.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 14 August 2011 1:24:05 PM
Labor have taken a $20 billion surplus and turned it into a $ 80 billion deficit.Where has 100 $ billion gone in 4 yrs.No one road or new train line built,just all wasted on their hair brained schemes and scams.It took the Coalition 7-8 yrs to pay off Labor's they left us with back in 1996.

Another 4 yrs of Labor will either drive our economy into the dirt via CO2 taxes or put us into debt like the USA from which we will never escape.

Yes and Belly has fled the discussion because he cannot stomach the truth.As I said Belly we are going to vote labor back to the stone age.The only seats they will have will be found in the dunny.Their epitaph will be found in the toilet bowl." Treacherous liars to their own people!" It is time to flush them away.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 14 August 2011 1:41:32 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just imagine how useful that stimulus package would have been with a fast train project that would see benefits into the future. I agree that the ALP has wasted money. Rudd was too quick into reform mode without proper oversight - that is now well accepted.

" seriously doubt it as she can do no wrong, especially in the eyes of her loyal supporters."

That sentiment runs true with loyal supporters on both sides of politics including those who are completely fooled by the inane comments coming out of the Opposition at the moment and the lack of any policy substance. The Opposition can just spirit up figures and the party faithful will just follow like lemmings without any real scrutiny.

Just look at the fear campaign over the mining tax, something that would have benefited all Australians and had little impact on miners. With the billions to be made in mining I doubt the tax would have deterred would-be investors.

The stupidity is this narrow perception of politics dominated by a two-party system where there is in reality very little difference between them as far as the big picture.
Posted by pelican, Sunday, 14 August 2011 2:50:39 PM
Arjay should be a poet.
Posted by a597, Sunday, 14 August 2011 3:27:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy