The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australia and the Global responsibility in the Middle East.

Australia and the Global responsibility in the Middle East.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
WHY spin doc? baffled by your post.
What if our threads author is from that country.
Is it then ok to want support.
I went there and it took no sweat no effort.
Just a click and I had voted.
Only concern for me AFTER is was it safe, did the thread have other intentions.
I act,selectively, on Human rights issues every day.
But to put down, one so awful is to me strange.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 1:15:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, "what if the threads author was from that counry?"

Well, for a start they would not be chasing a long dead King to arrest would they? and they would have known that country was a "republic".

It's time human rights activists started to tidy up their own back yeard before harrassing the neighbours.
Posted by spindoc, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 4:56:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Belly,
Was also a bit baffeld by spindoc's reply. However it is democracy and I support positive agitation. Thank you for visiting GlobaliVote. I have no other intention than that of stating on a wide scale the values that are the pillars of all "egalitarian" societies.
It was safe to visit and Vote. Feel free to check the "about us" page and our "Code of Ethics".
http://globalivote.org/about/
Regards.
gavroche
Posted by gavroche, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:12:01 PM
spindoc
Thanks for reminding me of my ignorance. "I know nothing except the fact of my own ignorance"(Our friend Socrates). I am glad I aroused your anger, as I carry my share on my own.
I hope you have visited GlobaliVote.
I wished your vehemence could be redirected to benefit something.
Are you just about criticising people that try to make things move?
How else than by taking the simplest actions can you achieve anything? How else than by stating big and loud the outrages, can you actually put the light on the criminals? And how else than by pointing them out and trialling them, can we stop them?
Tell me if you have a better way, and put it in action as you seem to have a big agenda too.
Without Human Rights activism we would probably be 50 years back in time in terms of Human Rights.
Regards.
Gavroche
http://globalivote.org/
Posted by gavroche, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:55:19 PM
Hi one under God,
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. (Gandhi)
Gavroche
Posted by gavroche, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 11:00:14 PM
Hi King Hazza,
Each man calls barbarism what is not his own practice for indeed it seems
we have no other test of truth and reason that the example and pattern of
the opinions and customs of the country we live in. (Michel de Montaigne).
Gavroche.
Posted by gavroche, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 11:10:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy