The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NSW Hit by excessive Government Taxes on power and Carbon

NSW Hit by excessive Government Taxes on power and Carbon

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
The average NSW family will suffer the excessive rises of Electricity of aprox $300 p/a and now Carbon Taxes of $300 p/a. These are the Greens agenda leading the average working family to ruin.
Posted by Philo, Friday, 25 February 2011 8:51:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philo a reality exists that will bring pain to you.
It is this Carbon reduction , climate control, stopping the pollution, is a mainstream view.
Held despite the rhetoric many, greens Labor and Conservatives.
Not a plot not a war on tax payers, introduced to stop killing our planet.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 27 February 2011 4:09:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

In your other post you claimed that this was introduced because of a hung parliament to keep the greens happy.

While I personally believe that in order to reduce the effect on the world, a price of carbon is eventually required, I know that Australia going it alone with 1.5% of the world's emissions will make zero difference and simply punish the people of Australia.

None of the biggest polluters have done anything, and the ETS in Europe is only on a small portion of their emissions.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 27 February 2011 6:50:00 AM
To Shadow Minister

""I know that Australia going it alone with 1.5% of the world's emissions will make zero difference and simply punish the people of Australia.""

Australia emits more carbon for its population than anyone.
Get it lower then we can encourage others.
Why would any country listen to wasteful Australia as it is now.
Posted by undidly, Sunday, 27 February 2011 10:42:33 AM
When will you people do a bit of reading?

It doesn't take too much to be able to see what a pill of bull the whole global warming thing is.

Who would know why Gillard would do anything? I very much doubt she does. With her it's a matter of what feels good today. All we know is that anyone who gets between her & her ambition will be squashed if she can manage it. That include you Belly. If you expect anything else you are out of luck.

She has sold us out, & even had the hide to reckon she wasn't lying before the election.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 27 February 2011 11:30:37 AM
Hasbeen, now look bloke ease it up ok.
You constantly infer those with opinions that are not yours should do a bit of reading or such.
Can you understand just maybe I have read more than you?
And that just maybe you are quite wrong?
Tell me who made you all wise.
And why is it, tell me? your threads get so few posts if you know every thing?
The longest journey Shadow Minister starts with one step, if we lead others will follow.
One day others who do not take that step may be fronted with trade embargo's, do you want it to be us.
Each of us, yep every one in about my age group should look at todays environment, compare it to the one of our childhood.
We have destroyed and dirtied a great deal of our country, why would it be we have not done the same in the short industrial age to our air.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 27 February 2011 12:42:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy