The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gillard's word is worth absolutely nothing.

Gillard's word is worth absolutely nothing.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Tboy please do not engage the bloke.
I fear we may have lost good posters as a result of this and a few other threads.
Not being silly, truly think we may be in the presents of a conservative front bencher.
Please box smart, you have truth on your side you I and most know the hung Parliament changed everything.
Regards SM worth a try.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 15 October 2010 7:12:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You're right belly. I just read most of the thread and I can see he's basically a baiter/troll, so I'll abandon any more comment on this thread.
Posted by Tboy, Friday, 15 October 2010 9:55:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

You lost the same vapid troll several times over. Tboy is yet another re incarnation of Jockey etc. having been booted off other blogs, he is trying his luck here. How many aliases do you have?

"Not being silly, truly think we may be in the "presents" of a conservative front bencher" Too silly I'm afraid.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 16 October 2010 2:44:33 PM
SM it is not clear who you ask has many faces, yes it is possible Tboy could be jockey.
I do not approve of sock puppets, who ever they are.
Now did you infer I have other idenitys?
Excuse me but it looked a bit like that so I will stay calm until you answer.
We are very different me and you, thankfully.
But in all honesty with nothing more to go on than your post history I would put nothing past you.
Let me say this SM if I post in another forum it will be always as Belly Bell is my last name.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 16 October 2010 4:39:46 PM
I see I am not going to get an answer.
ok so be it , you slander even Tboy, he/she may be a sock puppet but the content is not rude not in any way as slanderous as some of your posts.
I actually asked GY if Tboy was jockey, before you got on your hight horse.
Only because for a while Tboy only posted in your threads.
Now this thread is a constructed half truth.
You I the world understands that the hung Parliament changed every thing.
I see things in you here, it is reasonable to ask did you ask me how many identity's I have?
Was your rage seen openly again here?
Are you sure you want to question my honesty.
I have seen others defend you, some maybe leave because of you.
I have seen you throw insults and slander about like confetti at a wedding, yet fly in to a rage if questioned.
I find value in MEN who stand by what they say, but none in those who are not MAN enough to say sorry.
I wish OLO well but am giving myself a spell.
You and hasbeen may continue to think debate must be my way or no way.
regards all.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 18 October 2010 6:00:32 AM
Sorry Belly,

I thought I had posted a message, but apparently not.

I don't believe you use 2 identities, and never meant to infer so. In fact re reading my posts, I struggle to see how you drew this conclusion.

As for this thread, the hung parliament simply makes implementing policy more difficult, not impossible. It provides no justification whatsoever for trying to implement policy JG specifically promised would not be implemented.

Julia Gillard made a promise on the behalf of the Labor party. She lied, and did not even pretend to try and meet her commitment.

So far Julia's promises are ditched as soon as they become inconvenient. This makes her a liar.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 18 October 2010 11:53:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All