The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ALP First term mistakes

ALP First term mistakes

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
I will not post again in this thread.
I could rebut you individual, but why bother?
I would like truly,to know who shadow minister is.
And for you to understand your type of government ,conservatives only, is dictatorship.
I will not bend, not change my mind, I see a bitter bias here.
Unless I am blind the two PP is swinging to Labor in todays press.
I no longer believe we are meant to talk openly about politics here, so I will not try.
I am still reading such threads but showing self control in ignoring the baits.
I claim VICTORY,,, no conservative not one has found a fault in your side, not one.
Tell me only Labor gets it wrong.
Be free Indy to be a one team player right or wrong, to defame every action of the ALP.
But true honest debate, open unchallenged right to be different is not worth the conflicts we have seen here of late.
one day we may find out who shadow minister is I feel questions will then be answered
See you on the next non political thread,may start one soon
My work is all in front of me it is apparent from this forum only the ALP is ever wrong, or is it?tell me how wrong I am in a few months.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 27 September 2010 8:12:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rudd (and Howard) both spent so much time travelling round the world trying to run other countries that they did not have time to sort out the problems we have in Australia.
It is time to have some travel restrictions on our pollies so they can devote more time to running this country.
Posted by Peace, Monday, 27 September 2010 8:43:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Peace

After reading your post I thought that Labor have the mix of responsibilities about right. Rudd is doing what he does best, he is a diplomat of excellence and we do need to keep Australia in open and easy communication with other nations.

Julia's strength is in negotiation and communication and has so far demonstrated clear leadership - ideal for leading Australia into the future.

Howard adored attention, his relationship with George W and marking a place for himself in history - all of which backfired on him.

Abbott remains the attack dog, the Libs need a leader - Abbott cannot lead or inspire - he only understands aggression.

Belly

I loved your last post - while we have had our disagreements, there is no doubting your bravery, sincerity and honesty - three qualities that neo-cons from both the major political parties need in abundance.

I agree that Labor has made and will make mistakes - Gillard's Peoples Convention - we don't need that any more than we need offshore processing for boat people. But these are not major mistakes like Work Choices or the war on the Waterside - remember Patricks and Peter Reith - an attack on workers and freedom of choice, figuratively and literally using attack dogs. The drowning of 300 women and children on the SIEV X, the list goes on. Labor is going to have to do far worse than not properly regulating provision of insulation batts before reaching the dismal lows of the previous Liberal regime.
Posted by Severin, Tuesday, 28 September 2010 9:53:48 AM
One of the problems with elections is that it is hijacked as such that the poor guy hasn’t got a chance to succeed. It is all about big money and then when elected how to make themselves a lot richer for after they leave Parliament. As a CONSTITUTIONALIST I deplore this conduct because they are vandalising our constitution. We need to get back on track and get a real government in place not a pretend one. To me the major political parties have lost the plot and so the Australian Greens with their unconsidered plans. We need people off the streets to show what life really is about and use their knowledge to ensure others do not end up like that.
We should throw out all the phoney politicians and get back to what it is supposed to be. See also my blog at http://www.scribd.com/InspectorRikati
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 12:06:56 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy