The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ALP First term mistakes

ALP First term mistakes

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
""" While you and I Peter may swap views more people want an ETS than do not. """

What a load of GloBullDust. What planet do these fictitious people live on?

I've yet to meet one when told plainly their energy bill and everything else is going to increase immensely more than it already has. If like the GST, The ETS was explained honestly to the public (Which it has not) You wouldn't even have got the votes you did!

Bring it on I say, and watch the people skewer you when they start losing their homes and way of life! The Show will be a bonza; off with their heads will be the cry!
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 23 September 2010 4:03:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry RM your description best serves to describe your post fact is numbers prove my point.
Anti I know the truth in your statement, hold my party responsible.
But single issue is no way to elect a government.
I note with true honest surprise no conservative has stated a thread to highlight their miss deeds.
Without thinking I can highlight a dozen.
Rudd's sorry speech nearly made me cry.
Nelsons in reply did!
The very worst opposition leaders speech ever.
I again ask, are conservative full of one sided bias? can you not tell us what you think you got wrong.
My ALP is the government face it, it is unlikely Abbott can stop his confrontational ways.
Right now today, we may be seeing the ALP beginning a climb back, after all they can hardly not improve on the last twelve months.
if so we will look back and ask so close and yet so far what went wrong for Abbott why?
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 23 September 2010 6:38:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rudd's sorry speech nearly made me cry.
Nelsons in reply did!
The very worst opposition leaders speech ever.
Belly,
don't you have any sense of integrity ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 23 September 2010 7:33:25 PM
""" But single issue is no way to elect a government."""

It is when that single issue is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on humankind in history! And the effects of will be paralysing and lasting for ever, over a LIE!

MannMadeGloBullWarming is a huge scam perpetuated by your own buddies, why should we pay a huge tax on it? It scared the willies out of simple people and still is, not that the GloBullMedia would tell you that!

Oh sorry is "Climate Change" now, err wait no - it's Climate Disruption" now, ah hmmm have I got it right yet?
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 23 September 2010 8:54:38 PM
Again here in this thread I face questions about my beliefs.
Individual are you aware of this threads title,and the fact I am welded on ALP
Doctor Brendon Nelson spoke on the historic day in offensive terms.
He very well knew he was making history, should have understood the importance of that day.
Read his speech, understand many on your side, felt pain at his words.
RM no purpose to be served in communicating.
I Wonder, may I do that?
Why my truly held views are met with concerns I post other than I think, am unaware of true events,
Of most interest this forum is tilting right,I got that wrong too.
Why surely some can find things conservatives got wrong? has no one posted about them.
Indy let me say this your references to my bias only highlights that you can not except others opinions.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 24 September 2010 5:35:36 AM
The ALP this term and others too got its relationship with the union movement wrong.
In making a National system, one we needed for a very long time they overlooked the complex nature of todays unions.
The national OHXS policy's took rights some states workers had fought so very hard for, for half a century away.
Replacing them with inferior ones.
See it may get me in trouble but it is true some unions do as much harm as good, I see this every day.
Even most horrible agreements turning casuals into slaves taking nearly two hundred dollars a week from them.
That union is from the left.
Labor has some fine ex unionists in the house, but it also has slugs who do not care about workers rights or unions.
Only the best, those who will contribute well, from the union movement should get a seat.
Labor should not bend for unions but not forget us ,I will be unionist long after I am not labor if that ever happens.
Things like basic health and safety at work should not be crippled by concerns about costs.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 24 September 2010 5:48:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy