The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Mad Mufti - Again!

The Mad Mufti - Again!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
this guy is a joke if anyone thinks he wont open his stupid trap again is kidding themselves. You can set your watch by him.

The govenment should not let this guy back in. while there at it round up all of his 'cats' and get rid of them before they start taking the meat out of our freezers.
Posted by RUTAGER, Friday, 12 January 2007 4:59:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tapp,

And then after the Mufti is gone, who then?

The next Mufit, and the one after him?

There have been elected Anglo politicians who have said worse

things - but do you guys call for a lynch mob then?

Your weasel words and diagonal insinuations don't fool me for minute.

Your tin-pot political party (that no-one wants to join) is just a

cover for a k-mart version of One nation.

And did you know less than 20% of you can claim to have convict heritage.

A pit you can’t be as vehement in advocating for the rights of refugees who arrive on
leaky boats.

But this would mean you’d have to grow a heart wouldn’t it. And there’s no chance of that this side of the next 100 years.

You’re all a bunch of sad misfits in your own society.
Posted by Rainier, Friday, 12 January 2007 5:04:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you like I will come down to sydney and tell them what we think of their mufti.
do you think they will be tolerant.
do they wish to accept australia values.

Like we had at cronula Islamists beating up lifesavers, what did they do try to give mouth to mouth to one of their peices of meat.

We are tolerant now wake up to yourself.

You can call the Australian Peoples Party whatever you like but i can see that tolerance from those that live in australia, and call themselves islamic do not hold anything of australia precious.

The only alegience they hold is to islam.

If you dont like it you join them.

Just like his cousin had said its all taken out of context.

What a moron.

Everyday i recieve extra members.
Posted by tapp, Friday, 12 January 2007 5:54:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All,
In the past I’ve been critical of aspects of Islam & many of those who “represent” - & I do not resile from that.

But in fairness -I’d like to acknowledge & thank the spokespersons for the Forum on Australia’s Islamic Relations for their quick & succinct condemnation of al-Hilaly.
They have shown backbone & sound judgment -THANK YOU! (or maybe even, thanks mate(S)!)

……………………………….........................................................
I didn’t hear the interview -perhaps some who did can tell me.
How were al-Hilalys comments received by the interviewers on Cairo TV ?.
We can image how interviewers from SBS or ABC, or even the commercial channels( NOT TO MENTION RABBLEROUSERS LIKE RAINIER) , would have reacted to someone saying whites/Anglos had more claim, than some other race in Aust or for that matter the USA or the UK or NZ. And following on from the interviewers response, we can also envisage the Australian “ publics” response via the broadcasters switch board & letters to the editor etc.etc.

But what was the reaction in Cairo ?
Posted by Horus, Friday, 12 January 2007 5:58:50 PM
MY great great grandfather fought in the first world war doing his duty as an Australian over 80 years ago protecting this great land and played his part as a great Australian.

His grave lies on a cattle property in the gulf of Carpentaria (about 4000ks from western sydney) and the rest of my family have lived by the Australian values the he helped establish for this country.

Rainer if you so call us a lynch mob because we stand for what we believe in so be it.

By the way i have no qualms about anyone who lives in australia under AUSTRALIAN VALUES AND LAWS but ill ask you 2 questions.

why was this nation free of the issues it faces at the moment 20 years ago?

What was your GG grandfather doing 80 years ago or more like where was he?
Posted by RUTAGER, Friday, 12 January 2007 6:29:49 PM
Tapp,
I seriously dissagree with you.

The Mad Muffti should stay here and in his present position. Damn it, who else can you rely on to let the public know what Muslims actually think and what their kids are taught. The only other one is that Sheik Feiz Mohammed, of "they deserve it" fame.

The Sheiks words carry more credence with the community than our postings here ever will. You should encourage him to speak out.
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 12 January 2007 7:09:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12