The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Mad Mufti - Again!

The Mad Mufti - Again!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All
The Mad Mufti – Again!

Now, according to this person, Muslims have more right to be in Australia than “those with a convict heritage”.

Muslims have a right to be here only because our silly politicians allowed them to be here. The convicts had no choice.

The silliest part of the latest outburst in Egypt is that a mere 3% of Australians have any connection at all to convicts.

Allying European Australians with convicts is like allying all Muslims with terrorists.

The director of FAIR, Forum on Australia’s Islamic Relations, suggests that the Lebanese community should give the Mufti the boot.

Fat chance! The Lebanese clearly support the man or they would have done that a long time ago.

The fact that this idiot is in Australia at all is down to Australian weakness in the form of Paul Keating.

Don’t blame the Mufti who is obviously an extreme example of the backwardness of Islam. Blame our stupid politicians and demand that they do something about him. It’s all very well for Alexander Downer to say that noone takes any notice of the comments, and we all know that John Howard is keeping his head down prior to retirement.

The bludgers in Canberra need to be jolted into action. They allowed him into the country. They should clean up the mess
Posted by Leigh, Friday, 12 January 2007 10:22:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Graeme Campbell was kicked out of the Labour party for predicting this stuff 10-15 years ago. The Greens, Democrats and Labour are as weak as water on immigration policy. They want to appease everyone except those who have lived here for generations. Their ideology is more important than protecting and enhancing Western values. Unfortunately the Liberals are the best of a very poor bunch when it comes to Immigration. I think the problem is that the Liberals know this which means they don't need to act until it hurts them at the ballot box. I hope it does not take any more Cronulla Riots to get through to the politicians.
Posted by runner, Friday, 12 January 2007 10:36:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'They want to appease everyone except those who have lived here for generations.'

Wow, how many generations have you been here for? I've only been here for part of one generation, on account of the fact I'm only one person. So either you're really, really old, or you're under the mistaken impression that you have more of a right to a country because of the location in which your parents had sex..
Posted by spendocrat, Friday, 12 January 2007 10:43:07 AM
The Mad Mufti (love It)
He was looking so relaxed with his little hat perched up on his head and espousing once again that we are scum and they are not.(yes, us and them)

It would be laughable if it were not so serious. This man holds what I and many others would consider the highest office of muslims in Australia so in that context is the most influential of the lot.
Mad or not thats a fact or he would have been removed from his position long ago. If he thinks this crap then logic dictates that a majority of muslims also believe this crap.
John,Alexander,peter, Im pretty sure we have a big problem here.

Question. Is the government going to do somthing about it or are they going to move the peoples hand and force us to fix it for them?

Your next Cronulla may well be a crowd in the 10s of 1000s in multiple cities.
I say roll on Mad Mufti, p*&s us right off, the resolve of the Skip is hardening especially when we catch your BS with our coffee in the morning.
Posted by SCOTTY, Friday, 12 January 2007 11:20:28 AM
There is only one thing that needs to be done

remove his Australian Status and get rid of this peice of garbage who is not only a discrace to his own people but to all Australians.

This moron is inciting violence and what is next an terrosit atack in Australia,

Hang on us poor pathetic people who have no right whould just be told if this happened its ok you took it out of context.

Yeah right our government are morons to lazy and not having the guts.

Its about Bl##dy time a real party was put in place to remove the garbage like this, But then the people are probably too scared too ashamed to try.

Email: swulrich@bigpond.net.au

Australian Peoples Party
Posted by tapp, Friday, 12 January 2007 11:35:10 AM
Spendocrat, I was born here, therefore I have an indisputable right to be here. If you were born elsewhere, you have the ability to come here, but not the RIGHT. Big difference. If you subsequently become a citizen, that gives you the right, but I dont think its the same right, unless you renounce any other citizenship that you have (Australia does not require this at present, so we have plenty of dual citizens, with potentially questionable loyalties). So yes, I think it DOES matter where your parents have sex.

From what I understand after the last outburst from this twit (the mufti), he is only here on visa. Not a citizen. So revoke his residency status. Or at the very least publicly set parameters that define when his residency will be revoked (eg one more comment whether misunderstood or not, about rape). He cant be allowed to carry on with the type of comments that he has been making and simply be allowed to make an apology (or rather, have his henchmen apologise for him). He needs to understand that he is a guest of this country, and should therefore behave with the decency of a guest, otherwise should expect that his host show him the door.
Posted by Country Gal, Friday, 12 January 2007 12:40:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy