The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Joke that's sadly fact !

A Joke that's sadly fact !

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
@ Belly

Hang on! The topic is about the amount of taxes we're subject to and you go off on a rant about Muslim haters and Global Warming Deniers and these are relevant how? Hence why I asked what's your point?

It would appear you look for abuse where it doesn't exist and may even try to ignite it. I think the term is "having a chip on ones shoulder"

You say taxes are not spent on Krudd yet I made no mention of the wretch, you did. But lets not forget how much this wretch has wasted our hard earned labour on frivolous adventures. Personal Pastry Cooks, blah, blah, blah, indeeed!

Belly, if you see every topic as an attack on your beloved tinsel coated, gold lined demigod, then I suggest your get out more and get some fresh air mate.

examinator wrote:
"I don't have a car so why should I pay for roads?"

You shouldn't and that's the point. I have no right in demanding you give up the fruits of your labour so that I may enjoy a 4 lane super highway!

It's this demand of more and more of our labour to provide for more and more people that is creating the transactions that can be filtered of funds for the privileged(pollies) while also destroying our planet in the name of growth!

It's a no win situation for us plebs, yet some of us somehow defend these wretches. Where does it end?
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 28 January 2010 2:19:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In no way raw mustard have you convince me other than in my last post.
Consider this
Rudd rightly said
In less than 35 years the NSW health bill will be equal to all tax's except the GST.
Education defense, border protection health transport infrastructure.welfare, the list is a great deal longer than the tax rant.
who will pay if not us.
who dies because they can not pay.
who among us could not add ten items to the list of government paid for services.
Who can say tax's are any different under Rudd than Howard.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 28 January 2010 5:09:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
how?

lets try to explain...the gist of the issue has facts behind it

[ok its from usa but the same moneychangers stole the fed reserve/globally..now govt needs to lend its own legal tender..instead of just issuing it as needed/intrest free

the tax we pay ..dosnt go to the govt either..[it all goes straight to the fed].. to pay the intrest on govt loans...read the hansard debates about when personal taxation was introduced...read your constitution ...stating govt shall not make anything /..but gold/silver coin lawfull tender

govt have the right of seignorge..[the right to mint coin]..paper money is a bank bill..[origonally to be used between bankers only]..bank bills are owned/issued by the fed..[a great franchise..having your own money machine...then control the world via exclusive franchise..[little wonder jesus up-set the money chanmgers tables when he came to satans realm

by..using the credit to by up the media and politics..[and law and just about any thing else it choses]..the money chanmgers give us inflation/deflation at will...simply issue more money/expanding the monetary supply..inflaTION IS YET ANOTHER TAX..

ITS GOTEN..to the point where 95 percent of everything is held by less than 5 percent..[via multinational corperations..that own other corperations]..these corperations have gotten the rights of the person..and the people have gotten the shaft...govt run by lawyers

but then what better do we deserve?...THOSE WHO DONT STUDY THE PAST...just get the same/same..again../AGAIN..be they in usa/greenland/japan/zimbabwe..or in the land of oz
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 28 January 2010 11:03:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Raw,
Ok how about power to your house? Your fees don't cover the cost or the road past you place.
How about police to protect you,
Fire brigade, army,
Hospital,
water sewerage?

Get real.
Posted by examinator, Friday, 29 January 2010 12:12:42 AM
It's true that we didn't have these taxes a hundred years ago but then again we didn't have a lot of other things too.

Remember that when you're on the way home from the (free) Hospital with your taxpayer-funded medications in your hand, waiting for Pension day to roll around so you can prepare for that that subsidised train trip out to visit relatives in that taxpayer-funded aged care facility. Maybe you could check out those new navy ships on the way - the ones moored near that University and Research Facility.

Then again, would some more "sandwich-and-a-milkshake" tax-cuts be better than having any of these things at all?
Posted by wobbles, Friday, 29 January 2010 1:42:32 AM
Education, understanding, open minded thought, all building blocks for humanity's progress.
If man is still around in some form in ten thousand years.
And if this thread was the only retrievable bit of writing.
Those reading it may well wonder how we got this far.
They may think on every street corner we had a large heap of rocks, to throw at our leaders.
They would surely be forced to think we cared little for each other.
That saw tax's as theft but services as a right.
No come, be honest the thread is unfocused not thought out, it is an attempt to blacken governments.
Labor today, maybe hushed once Liberals return to power but as they basically are the same in taxes, them too.
Sorry truly, for those who find facts and justification in this lost thread, even my mate rechtub would scream blue murder if his business did not get the invisible aid tax pays for.
I think some should await the opening of Parliament if they need to insult governments this thread did not work, it is patently one sided and so very silly.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 29 January 2010 3:56:46 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy