The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Joke that's sadly fact !

A Joke that's sadly fact !

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
This e mail is getting around, yes it is sad but those who send it are often from the far right and Christians.
They also send increasingly strident anti Muslim stuff.
Very anti climate change, they say it is not happening man made or other, yes Individual it is indeed sad, but such henny Penny's always will think the sky is falling.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 5:11:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@ Belly
So what's your point?

As if people give a flying rats who posted it or created it. The fact is it's a gross injustice!

The worst thing about that grossly incomplete list is the fact that we individual business owners get given the privilege of administering and collecting it for them as well, wonderful huh?

We truly are suckers!
Posted by RawMustard, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 6:49:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is apparent RAW MUSTARD you think you are pretty hot.
Such a tag infers you are proud to be prickly.
We have clashed before, in fact I promised myself not to answer you.
See I do not share your confidence in your self, see no value in insults for the sake of it.
but do launch counter shots.
I by the way proudly stand on the opposite side of the political net, the winning side.
my point?
Writing very slow for you, the tax's are not spent on Kevin Rudd, I have no intention of drawing up a list of what government does for you , with those tax's.
try living without that stuff.
sorry if I wrote too fast.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 28 January 2010 5:19:47 AM
Belly,
One of the scary scenario of our times is the real possibility of Soylent Green or THe Island. Scary of course only for the thinkers, mere followers are oblivious to social engineering. In fact mere followers are the individual cells that fuel this cancer of apathy that is the unquestioned acceptance of more & more imposition, taxes being the major component.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 28 January 2010 6:13:23 AM
How else could we send hundreds of dishonest people off to CopenHagen to loathe the achievements of man while insisting on 5 star comfort in doing so.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 28 January 2010 11:48:34 AM
Joke is right,

Your implied reasoning is exactly that. It is so shallow that it would
a race between a mossie bending its ovipositor and evaporation.
It boils down to two words "I want" and yes that *is* sad.

Without taxes how does a govt pay for your other 'I wants'.
i.e. I don't have a car so why should I pay for roads? ....
Posted by examinator, Thursday, 28 January 2010 12:31:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy