The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 42
  13. 43
  14. 44
  15. All
The fact still remains Belly that you,Pericles,CJ Morgan have not even attempted to disprove via logical debate any of the evidence presented.It wrong because it is wrong.What sort of twisted logic is that?

Begin disproving the freefall speeds of gravity.WTC 7 for 3 sec,came down at an acceleration of 9.7m per sec sq,within 100th of freefall in a vacuum.Now we can do this with basic yr 10 maths/physics.Would Pericles like to open the batting?
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 31 December 2009 5:20:34 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here Arjay,

This site presents some info that opposes theories about free fall and so on:

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

There's a lot of information behind a lot of the side links too.

My basic question about conspiracy theories re: 9/11, is why theories about this event always accuse the US Government of doing it. Why couldn't the same source/power/people (whatever) who organized the planes also have organized the (supposed but it seems now, non existent) explosives in the buildings.

If there is no enemy of the US who wants to harm US citizens more than it's own government does, and the government wanted citizens to think they were under attack - why not just lob a missile from a submarine or something and blow up something more convenient.

Also, why weren't explosives going off in the Pentagon ? - since if explosives were planted it wouldn't matter if the plane didn't hit.
Posted by Pynchme, Thursday, 31 December 2009 7:33:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay you ask a question but do you truly think it deserves an answer?
Mate reality is not whispering in your ear, it screams for recognition.
Can it be you truely think America needed to kill its own just to get bogged down in Iraq?
Why if its own peoples life meant so little did it not truly, fully go to war?
Why has it not used the big bomb?
Why has it not taken the stick to the legs of leaders in Iran and North Korea?
Give me arjay your reasons America killed so many, tell me why one plane never made t to its target.
And know, truly know, its not just in the middle east lies and miss information are used as weapons.
Most conspiracy's are lies, used to confuse and defuse the real events, this certainly is one of those lies.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 1 January 2010 4:43:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think PynchMe should contemplate his own words,"... maybe our freedoms are kept a little safer too."

If it had been left to the likes of Pericles, Christopher and Belly who uncritically peddle the lies of the US and Australian Governments about 9/11 and the whole "war on terror", there would almost certainly have been further false flag terrorist attacks on the scale of of 9/11 well before now.

Arjay and I are accused of paranoia, but how is their belief in a global conspiracy centred in Afghanistan, of which terrorist cells in almost every country in the world are itching to inflict more large-scale murder and destruction on we infidels, not paranoid?

How was it not paranoid for then Prime Minister John Howard to have placed Sydney Business District effectively under martial law in 2007 during the time of the APEC summit at a cost to Australian taxpayers of $250 million, based on those same beliefs?

---

In regard to the link to that debunking site, Pynchme:

In fact, it is acknowledged by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth that the time of the 'collapses' was 14-16 seconds, which is slower than free-fall speed, which would have been just under 10 seconds (and BTW, even the 9/11 Commission Report mistakenly puts the figure as 10 seconds.).

That remains an astonishingly small amount of time for each of host towers to have collapsed completely through the force of gravity alone whilst completely dismembering all the structural strength in the core columns and on the perimeter.

In fact, many controlled demolitions occur at accelerations somewhat less than free-fall speed, not that the twin tower 'collapses' were classic controlled demolotions.

However the 'collapse' of WTC 7 clearly was a classic controlled demolition.

During the 'collapse' an initial 2.25 seconds of free-fall was observed during which WTC 7 fell 8 stories.

That can only possibly be explained by the removal, within that 2.25 second interval of all the structural strength in those 8 floors by explosives.
Posted by daggett, Friday, 1 January 2010 9:12:27 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A sentence in my previous post mistakenly had the word 'host', where I meant 'those'. It should have read:

"That remains an astonishingly small amount of time for each of host towers to have collapsed completely through the force of gravity alone whilst completely dismembering all the structural strength in the core columns and on the perimeter."

---

PynchMe, if you are interested in learning the truth and not just looking for apparent 'facts' which reinforce your pre-existing beliefs, then I suggest that you look at these videos:

"WTC7 in Freefall" at http://911blogger.com/node/17685
"'WTC7: NIST Admits Freefall' ...The Movie" at http://911blogger.com/node/18771
"WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part II)" at http://911blogger.com/node/18951
"WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part III)" at http://911blogger.com/node/18969

Note how David Chandler succeeded in having NIST (the US National Institute of Technology and Standards) abandon its previous pretence that no free fall had occurred during the 'collapse' of WTC 7, which it had previously claimed to have been impossible in the face of clear video evidence that it had occurred.

---

Belly, I never explicitly accused you of having mixed up World War 1 with World War 2, even thought it looked to me as if you had. Anyway, if you want to incite others to laugh at the (alternative) 9/11 "conspiracy theorists" on this forum (as opposed to the Official 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists with their bizarre belief in an all-powerful world wide terrorist conspiracy controlled from caves in Afghanistan) then don't feel too offended if we respond to you in a similar way.

Now could you perhaps answer my questions and tell us more about the incident you have described, or,perhaps, tell us the name of the History Channel show you watched, we might be able to work out what the incident you described was.
Posted by daggett, Friday, 1 January 2010 10:37:19 AM
Daggert the program was either about convoys in the second world war or the submarine war.
A member of the U boats crew was interviewed he at that time, said he was ashamed of what they had done.
But they had been ordered to say nothing about it, and Germany did blame Briton.
Much the same thing happened after the Lusitania was sunk, even today conspiracy theorist want to prove it was carrying weapons or ammunition.
Again I know people like you and arjay actually do more to cover the real truth that anything.
Now it is best I do not further contribute to a thread I believe is pure fantasy.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 1 January 2010 11:45:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 42