The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 42
  11. 43
  12. 44
  13. All
Hi James.

Yawn.

Arjay's much more fun :)

Thanks to Pericles for the 'Rolling Stone' link. A good read... not much more to be said on this particular fantasy, methinks.

Next conspiracy, Arjay?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 29 December 2009 8:54:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay,

I checked the video.

I think I need to refamiliarise myself with the events surrounding the assassination of JFK so I better understand the context and the personalities that the confession relates to. A copy of Oliver Stone's JFK, which I saw 17 or 18 years ago would be one way of accomplishing this, but it is not available in my video store.

It may still be possible that LBJ could have been part of the conspiracy and then threatened anyway after the murder, just to make sure that he was truly maleable and compliant.

My gut feeling is that he was not, but I need to find out more.

I mean to get a copy of "JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters." by James W. Douglass although the title suggest that it may not focus that much on the murder itself.

---

I see Pericles is well versed in Rule 14 of "25 rules of Disinformation":

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, ... (see http://911blogger.com/node/20684)
Posted by daggett, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 1:30:17 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In truth, I had written a longer response, but lost it when my text editor strangely froze.

Firstly, I am still waiting for Pericles to tell us all what is wrong with the 4'36" video "Cutter Charges in the North Tower of the World Trade Center" at http://www.911blogger.com/node/22236

Pericles would have us believe that the minute anyone with knowledge of the conspiracy stepped forward, they would be instantly propelled to mega-fame and mega-fortune.

In reality, a good indication of how they are likely to be treated can gauged from how whistleblowers like Sibel Edmonds have been ignored as have a large number of witnesses whose testimony in contradiction with the Official account of 9/11. This includes Scott Forbes, whose testimony of power-downs and visits to the South Tower by mysterious people with toolboxes in overalls in the days leading up to 9/11.

If a proper inquiry had been set up, in which the investigators demonstrated a real resolve to seek the truth no matter who it implicated and more people with stories about unusual events around the WTC, prior to 9/11 failed to step forward, then Pericles might have a point.

Even then, anyone with inside knowledge of the conspiracy would certainly need enormous courage and a huge change of heart to break his/her silence and turn on those he/she worked with to murder almost 3,000 US residents.

Let's not forget how Barry Jennings who worked in WTC 7, who gave accounts in contradiction with the official account, and expressed fears for his life and of losing his job, mysteriously died in August 2008.

One group who worked in the Towers who had the necessary access to the structural columns were the 83 employees of the Ace Elevator Company who worked supposedly overhauling the Twin Tower lifts in the 9 months prior to 9/11 (http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=ace_elevator_1):

'During the 9/11 catastrophe, around 200 people die in the WTC's elevators without getting help from elevator mechanics, according to an in-depth study later performed by USA Today. Some of the victims are burned by the initial explosion, some die as the elevator cars ...(tobecontinued)
Posted by daggett, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 7:22:11 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think that says it all, daggett.

>>I think I need to refamiliarise myself with the events surrounding the assassination of JFK so I better understand the context and the personalities that the confession relates to. A copy of Oliver Stone's JFK, which I saw 17 or 18 years ago would be one way of accomplishing this<<

When in need of facts to support your conspiracy theories, go straight to the video store and take out a movie.

Where else would you find reality, if not in an Oliver Stone production?

And this accusation won't stick, I'm afraid.

>>Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely<<

I am aware that you haven't a hope in hell of "solving the crime completely", mainly because it exists only in your imagination.

I'm simply asking for some background information, to inform us a little more about the logistics that would be required to underpin your madcap ideas.

For example, what quantity of explosives would be required to achieve the result you postulate? 1 pound? 1 ton? 100 tons? In what form would they be planted - little boxes? Big boxes? Big boxes with wires coming out of them?

That sort of thing.

Just the background. Just some evidence that your being vague about the process doesn't indicate that it is pure invention.

Pointing out that random puffs of smoke "prove" that demolition explosives were used, should be the start of a theory, not its conclusion.

And this is straight from the conspiracy handbook.

>>Barry Jennings who worked in WTC 7... mysteriously died in August 2008<<

Ah, the essential "mysterious death". Staple fare in any conspiracy.

Oh, and this old chestnut...

>>whistleblowers like Sibel Edmonds have been ignored<<

Therefore, by definition, she must be credible. Why else would she be ignored?

Admit it, guys. Your lives would be completely empty without these fictions to sustain, wouldn't they?

But do keep it coming. I have plenty more incredulity that I'm dying to use.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 10:02:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another conspiracy!

>>In truth, I had written a longer response, but lost it when my text editor strangely froze.<<

"strangely froze", eh?

That's very suspicious.

<sarcasm>

Even your computer is conspiring to silence you, daggett. It must have been tampered with by the CIA - who else would go to such lengths to keep your insights from the world?

After all, they'd be the only ones with the resources to bribe Bill Gates to introduce the Windows bug that attacked your system to prevent you from informing us all what's really happening, wouldn't they?

"strangely froze"

That strikes a chill into the heart of anyone who, like you, is a dedicated seeker-of-truth.

If "They" can cause your text editor to freeze at the critical moment - when the truth is on the verge of being revealed to the world - what hope is there for humanity?

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

</sarcasm>
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 10:30:12 AM
(continuedfromabove)... plummet when their cables are severed, and some are stuck and perish in the collapse. USA Today will say it "could not locate any professional rescues of people stuck in elevators. The Fire Department of New York and the Port Authority also could not cite successful rescues." After the North Tower is hit, most of the WTC's 83 elevator mechanics gather in the lobby of the South Tower, but when the second plane hits, they evacuate. In contrast, a passing elevator mechanic from another company runs into the WTC and dies trying to free trapped passengers. USA Today will comment: "When the World Trade Center was bombed in 1993, Otis Elevator's mechanics led the rescue of 500 people trapped in elevators. Some mechanics were dropped onto the roofs of the Twin Towers by helicopter. Others, carrying 50-pound oxygen tanks on their backs, climbed through smoke to machine rooms high in the towers. On Sept. 11, the elevator mechanics?many of the same men involved in the rescues in 1993?left the buildings after the second jet struck, nearly an hour before the first building collapsed." Although ACE Elevator, the local company which won the WTC contract from Otis in 1994, will say it was acting in accordance with procedure, USA Today will note: "The departure of elevator mechanics from a disaster site is unusual. The industry takes pride in rescues. In the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, elevator mechanics worked closely with the firefighters making rescues." Robert Caporale, editor of Elevator World will say, "Nobody knows the insides of a high-rise like an elevator mechanic. They act as guides for firefighters, in addition to working on elevators." The Port Authority will also say that their departure was in conflict with the emergency plan. "There was no situation in which the mechanics were advised or instructed to leave on their own."' [USA TODAY, 12/19/2001; USA TODAY, 9/4/2002]' (http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=ace_elevator_1)

---

Of course I should have known to expect Pericles to take a cheap shot at my mention of the Movie, "JFK". I happen to think that watching a well-made historical movie is ...(tobecontinued)
Posted by daggett, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 12:54:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 42
  11. 43
  12. 44