The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 42
  12. 43
  13. 44
  14. All
(continuedfromabove)... a good way to refamiliarise oneself with the facts about that event. Oliver Stone happens to be very good at making accurate historical dramas as was, also, BTW "Alexander" of 2004.

I wasn't arguing for or against the JFK conspiracy theory, because it's an obvious fact that Lee Harvey Oswald could not have murdered JFK in the way it is claimed that he did. If you want to claim otherwise, as I said, you are either a fool or a corporate/government shill. By all means go ahead and try to prove that LHO performed all those remarkable feats attributed to him, then conveniently got murdered before he could testify, if you wish. Also, please explain why you think Oswald shouted out "I'm a patsy!" as he was being arrested.

---

If Pericles wants us to accept that he believes those violent ejections of debris out of the corner of the 'collapsing' North Tower are 'random puffs of smoke' then we would have to expect us to believe that he has not properly looked at the video (or indeed any videos oft he WTC 'collapses').

Pericles, those 'puffs of smoke' are not random, because the point at which they were observed happened to be the point at which the (two) corner 16" box columns of the tower were briefly observed to have been severed above the cloud of debris, before they began free fall descent.

The second set of 'puffs of smoke' discussed in the DVD were also not random, because, as David Chandler explained, they coincided exactly with the commencement of free-fall by those severed and still-standing box columns.

When you walk around the city, Pericles and look up at the tall buildings around you, do you happen to see similar 'random puffs of smoke' being ejected from the corners of those buildings all the time (not to mention the other massive billowing violent clouds of debris) but somehow leaving all those buildings intact?

Because unless what we observed in those videos is a common occurrence that happens all the time, every day of the year, then they (...tobecontinued)
Posted by daggett, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 3:40:24 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dagett we are wasting our time on Pericles since he has the intelligence to understand but has other agendas.Most likely monetary gain.

CJ Morgan just has no scientific nous.He will mouth whatever is fed to him.You will notice that that neither of them have addressed any of the evidence we have produced.Just lame ad hominem.

I have bigger fish to fry than waste my time with the mindless banter of these two.Their intent is nothing more than vacuous
distraction to deflect debate from the real issues.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 7:00:25 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I kind of like having conspiracy theorists about. It's not only entertaining at times - I mean some of it is just great; really imaginative paranoia - but I like it that some amongst us are interested enough to bother picking through all the details of this and that. Sort of like institutional watch dogs. I think it would be a more troubling situation for us all if nobody cared what people who have power and influence were doing. I don't for a minute think that any government or major organization reveals all to the public and I can understand why that wouldn't be a good idea, but I also think they get up to a lot of pranks that they shouldn't. For those who can be bothered being vigilant - keep it up. The rest of us not only get a good laugh, but maybe our freedoms are kept a little safer too.
Posted by Pynchme, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 11:32:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
While I agree we get a very good laugh out of it hence arjays views on those who oppose his views, it hides the truth.
Some conspiracy's indeed do hide the truth.
In ww2 Germans sunk a passenger liner within hours of the start of the war, then blamed Britain, saying it was them who tried to bring America into the war by doing it.
And I just bet some of these weird lies start in the middle east, not unusual from that part of the world.
It is however, truly, hugely funny, that our two conspiracy theorists are even saying those who disagree, are conspirators?
Pericles says arjay, has an interest in money not truth.
Now that is funny.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 31 December 2009 4:08:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
(continuedfromabove)... cannot be described as 'random'. Those 'puffs of smoke' as you describe are not 'random', rather they are the cause of these effects:

1. the two 14" corner box columns above that point being severed and removed.

2. the same corner box columns being severed further down about two seconds later and then having descended at free fall speed.

As for your demands that I give detailed logistical explanation of how much explosives had to have been planted, and where and how, I am not going to provide that for you here. This forum is not "9/11 for Dummies" (or should I say not an "Idiot's Guide"?).

It's blindingly obvious that what has been recorded in those videos cannot possibly be explained away as simply the result of the residual damage from the impact of Flight 11, the dwindling fires from the aviation fuel and the gravitational potential energy within the North Tower. (See also http://candobetter.org/node/1743)

---

Speaking of "get[ting] a very good laugh", I would be interested if Belly could tell us more of that incident where the Germans "sunk a passenger liner within hours of the start of the [Second World W]ar, then blamed Britain."

What was the story, Belly?

They sank the passenger ship themselves and then accused the British of sinking it and trying to blame them? Or did they accuse the British of deliberately letting them sink the ship?

Anyhow, in 1915 during the FIRST World War, the British and Americans deliberately allowed the passenger ship, the RMS Lusitania to sail slowly into waters off Ireland where German U-boats were expected to be lurking and sure enough it was sunk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#Last_voyage_and_sinking) and it was used as the principle propaganda weapon to get a reluctant American public to support that country entering the war.

---

Arjay, I think it is important to show that the case of the 9/11 Truth Movement can withstand all challenges in fair and open online debates such as this. I have no illusions that we can hope to get Pericles or Christopher to admit that they are wrong.
Posted by daggett, Thursday, 31 December 2009 10:46:28 AM
Goodonya Daggert, thanks for thinking I got ww1 mixed up with ww2 and Lusitania.
Truth is only yesterday, sure others would have seen it, the story was on history channel.
U boat fired two torpedo's and sank it just hours into ww2.
Thought you would know, after all you seem to have facts no others have.
Do you bloke think hearted insults are an answer to questions?
You and arjay can play in this mud hole as long as you like but it is still nothing more than Disney land stuff, untrue but entertaining.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 31 December 2009 2:35:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 42
  12. 43