The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What will be 'left'

What will be 'left'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Smithy456 “.You're just as much a non-thinking, non-aware, follow the dogma, sanctimonious old fart as any pathetic, politically correct leftie. Col, you're pathetic; almost everything you write here is straight out of the Righteous Right Bible. Learn to think for yourself buddy.”

You know little more than nothing about me, what I do, my interests or involvements.

Yet, like most leftie scabs, you are immediately subscribe to some amateur, small minded, instantly judgmental analysis of me, my motives, even my reading habits and thought processes.

Obviously, you are being deliberately provocative, in that predictable unimaginative and sanctimonious way so popular with the left wing swill.

You represent the sort of incompetents who could not efficiently give away soup from a free kitchen, let alone fulfill even the most junior of supervisory roles in a commercial organization; yet who think they are entitled to dominate the rest of us with their dull, fetid opinions and self aggrandizing posturing.

However, your perspective is understandable. You have nothing of substance to contribute, no basis of knowledge or experience, no imagination of inventiveness; so you try and tear down the views of those who have do have knowledge, experience and an understanding far beyond you’re limited comprehension.

I will treat you gently, for now. If you want to start to think for yourself.. I suggest you read Maslow, although, even after reading him, I truly doubt someone like you has the intellectual capacity or skill to crawl up from the mass of the uneducated swill and onto even the first step.

Now run away, doubtless there is a public urinal somewhere, just waiting for you to clean.
Posted by Col Rouge, Thursday, 5 November 2009 6:10:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Houlley - love it that we never know for sure if you are toying with us. I tend to take it at face value and then wonder later if I have been sucked in. Oh well...what the heck.

Foxy
Goldie Hawn's biography sounds interesting and it is true as we get older we forget how to play. I think from tomorrow I am going to play a bit more. :)

The missus has got it right. There is no real Left in Australia any more only the remnant influence of the Left on social democracy such as social welfare and the industrial relations. It is only the extremists on the Right that think there is a Left and it is pretty loosely defined. That is why it is superfluous to talk about Left and Right to some extent.
Posted by pelican, Thursday, 5 November 2009 6:35:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ha ha ha, oh dearie me Col your last post was simply hilarious. It's a great insight into how self righteous lefties and self righteous righties are prisoners of their dogmas and can't think for themselves.

So there we have the politically correct, self righteous Col upset because someone sees through him. He self righteously complains, "you know little more than nothing about me, what I do, my interests and involvements" as if to suggest because of this he should not be criticised.

But guess what?

He knows nothing about me, what I do, my interests and involvements.

So what does our politically correct Col then do?

He attempts, in all 6 paragraphs of his self righteous post, to do to me what he complains that I'm doing to him.

IT'S COMPLETELY HILARIOUS. Soooooooooooooooo funny!

That sanctimonious leftie Germaine Greer has nothing on our dear old Col when it comes to political correctness and sanctimonious self righteousness.

You'd make a great comedian Col. I tell ya what, forget about Laurel and Hardy. We've got Wilson Tuckey and Col Rouge. What an act!
Posted by Smithy456, Thursday, 5 November 2009 8:20:41 PM
Dear Pelly,

There's a bloke who dances on the corner
of a busy inner-city intersection and as
people stop at the lights - this bloke
entertains everyone with his dancing.
People usually smile or honk the horns
of their cars - and most end up smiling
as they drive away.

Anyway, one morning, "To hell with it,"
I cried, and opening my car door, I jumped
out, and joined this man. I started to dance
with him. The two of us danced until the lights
changed. Then I dashed back to my car, laughing,
and waved good-bye and went my separate way.

I still see this man on that street corner from
time to time - and I still wave to him as does
everyone else as they drive past.

Life is short - and it's important to remember how
to play.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 5 November 2009 8:25:54 PM
Only trying to help, Houellebecq.

>>You do seem quite fascinated with me, I'm loving the attention.<<

Fascinated? In a manner of speaking, I guess I am.

More in the sense of observing the mindless-but-purposeful antics of a dung beetle, though, than shiny-eyed adoration.

And of course you love the attention.

It's your defining characteristic.
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 6 November 2009 9:12:23 AM
Pericles
Amen. The interest for me is why?

Col,
With all due respect I suggest you re read your posts with a objective eye and then tell us we don't know a hell of a lot about you. Perhaps I'm a less reticent with details than you but it applies to us all.

As I said you are as you do....Sanctimonious, anti intellectual, intolerant, superficial, rude the lot...you are other things too but you are as accused. It is a nonsense to claim other wise. One can't be something they don't have in them to start with.
I'm still waiting for an objective reasons for any of your opinions other than 'I say so' and regurgitating the justifiably maligned out of date 'mag the dag' (sheep context)
All.
Right,left is nonsense! All people including me are an amalgam of all things, no theoretical 'side' has the monopoly on right and wrong.

To those who see my humanism (a desire to foster a higher standard) as sanctimonious that is a judgment in YOUR eyes. I refer you to my last post in the topic 'Evil'.
Posted by examinator, Friday, 6 November 2009 11:32:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy