The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > China & Russia Heed La Rouche's Advice

China & Russia Heed La Rouche's Advice

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Pericles, you're only demonstrating how thoroughly you've been suckered by the Illuminati.

*I* am the secret head of the royal family, and it was I who married one of Hitler's generals. In fact, I married two generals and an SS commandant in a polygamous Muslim ceremony conducted in the studio where the moon landings were faked.

The rings were made of wreckage from the missile fired at the Pentagon on 9/11

My operatives control every aspect of your life - including your thoughts and laundry. That's why you don't ask where the missing socks go, or why a vastly powerful global network of superhumans doesn't just kill or co-opt Lyndon LaRouche for talking about it constantly.
Posted by Sancho, Monday, 9 November 2009 9:51:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't see a problem with Larouche, or his political action committee. I saw some of them outside a campus and they had the "obamastache" poster. They told me that the senate bills were aimed at an Unconstitutional Independent Medicare Advisory Board. This board will institute "cost effective" measurements for medicare/caid. and social security. All without Congressional Oversight? That is institutional Insurrection to be frank. They also said the first government to institute such a medical advisory board to the gov't was nazi germany by Hitler himself in 1939. And that he actually killed his own people before turning on german jews. I checked that out and it is actually true. Which in itself is scary.

I mean you can question the intentions of such a board if you wish. Looking at how Simon Stevens who now chairs United Health Group has pushed this policy I think I know where they are going with it and it isn't pretty. Either way, these boards are unconstitutional regardless of intention. You cannot give these institutions authority over legislation passed by Congress. Having policy changes without congressional consent is insane. Congress signing it to make that reality is suicide.

Now I learn that one of his political action committee members, the same one that stood up to barney frank in august, is actually running for barney's seat in Congess. I was actually thinking about starting a forum for a focus group for this woman's campaign against barney frank.

The Russia/China deals are brilliant. They are using the dollar right now more-so within the confines of the US Constitution than we the USA are.
Posted by Harris, Monday, 23 November 2009 8:17:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy