The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gay Marriage Killed the Dinosaurs

Gay Marriage Killed the Dinosaurs

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Oh, I get it. TheMissus married a gay guy.
Posted by Houellebecq, Thursday, 22 October 2009 7:20:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Do you know how it feels to be married to someone who knew from the start they were gay but needed a woman for show"

I suspect that they've tried to be hetro because of the incessant social pressure from those who can't accept what's different. Some have posted on this thread, the basis of the thread was the silly excuses they come up with to oppose full legal recogition of homosexual relationships (which has real ramifications).

I suspect that there are a lot bigger things to worry about then homosexual couples using terms such as husband and wife or transgender people dressing in clothing not normally worn by their external gender. Some women have been wearing trousers etc for years and I've not noticed that robbing me of anything important.

If you really are bothered by gay people having hetro relationships then fight like crazy for them to be allowed to live by their orientation without harassment.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Thursday, 22 October 2009 7:35:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I had some of my biggest teenage crushes
on guys who were gay - and I didn't care,
simply because I thought they were fabulous!
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 22 October 2009 9:35:46 AM
Yeah and I've been turned down by so many lesbian woman.

I used to ask a girl out, and then she said no, and it was always because she was a lesbian!
Posted by Houellebecq, Thursday, 22 October 2009 9:58:00 AM
If you really are bothered by gay people having hetro relationships then fight like crazy for them to be allowed to live by their orientation without harassment.

--

But Robert, you have missed the boat by 15 years or more. OK we all heard John Marsden [RIP] crying his eyes out on LNL because a Mr Plod thumped him in the head for buggering little boys at public toilet blocks

He told Adams he had to go there as the govt did not provide places for him to meet & greet homosexuals.

But as I explained above the world is your oyster now, not because you were smart and followed Roberts Rules [the other Roberts - not you], but because the govt has put you way up on the top rung of the chook perch as long as you KEEP spreading AIDS to the Oil producing countries of the world.

The govt even provides script writers in Facebook to provide this gay [with down inflection] list of 17 pieces of drivel, and you will notice NOT ONE mention of AIDS.

But you have not looked into the mirror lately to see "that the mustache worked too well", and you are breaking every single Rule by harassing sane people that they are HomoPhobic, which is as smart as what Roberts calls Barbara-Stanwick-after-your-wife persona.

Get smart mate, just take your good fortune and enjoy it, same as the lesbians did, because it wont last forever. As soon as other countries come up with AIDS drugs the govt will need to go back to its Anthrax stockpiles and gays will simply be thrown overboard and revert to normal homosexuals
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Thursday, 22 October 2009 10:21:28 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Houellie,

I thought you were 'fabulous?'

No, wait, my mistake, Piper called you
'awesome.'

That explains it!
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 22 October 2009 12:24:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All