The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Rise of Atheism - Convention

The Rise of Atheism - Convention

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 60
  7. 61
  8. 62
  9. Page 63
  10. 64
  11. 65
  12. All
> bullshhhit...the second..god created adam..the genus/homo..included it..in the homo genus/phelum/species/..etc

show some evidence for your claims OUG. not only to you claim creation, you claim that creation was your god. Show some evidence for it.

The rest of your material did not cover what I put forward.

> if god wanted us to follow/god...he would have cast his pearl before swine....and the only direction/freewill could move..is away from god...but via freewill..

the concept of an omniscient being and free will is a paradox. Firstly, this being would not be able to do something different than it already knew it would do. It would be 'chained' to it's own knowledge of itself. Second, it created everything, knowing exactly what it would do, could change that, and 'designed' everything, so therefore to us, we would think we have free will, but since we could not do anything this omniscient being already knew BEFORE creating, we are fated, there is no free will.

But saying that, you have no evidence for your claims. Show us the evidence OUG.
Posted by Gee Suss, Thursday, 19 November 2009 8:04:03 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
visit the link

a whole page of rebutal...just for you...

please notice..the genus evolution's... pre homo
and the joke revealed in ya mammal to whale absurdity...

its with pictures...

so even retards can see the absurdities..that claim genus/changes..lol via specious species evolution

..more of your science demolished...and even your inherant gobbldy/gook...statements/rebutted
Posted by one under god, Friday, 20 November 2009 5:05:48 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rebuttal is not evidence OUG, I am sick of continually supplying evidence for evolution, you continually placing pages of misinformation that I have to reply too, whilst not supplying ANY evidence for your claims.

Provide evidence for your claims so that we can continue.
Posted by Gee Suss, Friday, 20 November 2009 8:14:27 AM
i have emailed you page 7
rebutting the evolution of homo/genus

se there are 4 genus changes before leaving ape
then the lucy fraud..previously posted at the other evolution link

that then evolves into austra..then homo..genus
before the homo/..genus... of adam/man

here
look at the link
http://hoopermuseum.earthsci.carleton.ca//man/tit1.html

the adam..[homo ...genus]...= all species...in the genus...homo

the other links..are all different genus
read the rebuttal on the link

visit the site see pictures
http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=3225&start=60

reveal how many species in evolution of the homo[genus]
lol...read the joke...next i demolish lucy...see the bone picture..that is made up from ...3 different fossils...lol

have a go at checking your lol..science

its a bold faced lie
as the link reveals
http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=3225&start=60

i emailed it to you
rebut it ...lol..at topic

or here

please note even some evidence for creation is revealed

but its not about..my faith
but

your claim...to the science...lol
reveal..the homo/speciation...lol
Posted by one under god, Friday, 20 November 2009 9:48:49 AM
> im trying hard to se what your question is
> my claim is god created...by means science has not yet found
> god is only his creation...in the loose sense of he created and sustains the life in it to live

from your email, hence you have no evidence... except :

> my evidence for this is ...science cant do that god does naturally science cant make a living seed...nor life...a dead person is dead because gods ability to sustain it to live has gone and science cant bring it back...or keep it going...cant by its scioence nature claim anything of nature/god/naturally

Total circular thinking with your claim again embedded in it with no evidence. Science is not making claims it has not got evidence for. You are saying your belief is fact, because of that. This is as much evidence for Osiris as it is for your god. It is as much evidence for a dumb simple force that created life as it is for a supernatural 'higher entity'.

You are trying to place science as making claims like you are, and it's NOT, but your are trying to hold it as an example of why your claims are true!! Science is about the reasoned logical process of working toward truth, not defining truth as one thing, and trying to justify that. You keep pointing at how science is not supplying answers that your CLAIMS have no evidence for whatsoever, as if somehow that is a victory on your part. IT'S NOT.

None of your claims of a god creating everything, let alone that god being yours, have any evidence. they are just claims, for which you are trying to compare against the sciences and it just does not happen that way. Science is a process that develops. Your claims are a concept, you are trying to find justifications for.

dogma.

You associate science with atheism ONLY because it confronts your beliefs, and ignore the fact that atheists have pointed out, even without evolution or science, your claims are still empty claims, nothing more.
Posted by Gee Suss, Friday, 20 November 2009 9:53:54 AM
you claim faithlessness,,,based on science fact
i claim belief because the facts are fraud...but see i claim belief..you claim science

i revealed your science..is as if/..no fact[the supposition of species speciating new genus,...is pure delusion...you selectivly quote nothing of my rebuttal of your lucy/scam

nor debates the undebatable..that evolution of man means genus evolving..out of genus ape...into genus homo...please note all the intermediastes between ape and man

lucy that bridged the gap is proven fraud...thus having a huge gap/still...between ape/man...but you go on ignoring it

your in the flat earth camp...claiming proofs that have no relivance to the fact...that evolution ...NEEDS to validate change of .genus...and it dosnt have a single egsample...EVER

speciation...is in species..within theur genus

yet you futilly grasp at straws...while i get on with the next slice and dice...breaking the third and final seal....lawyers/law/bankers
Posted by one under god, Friday, 20 November 2009 11:05:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 60
  7. 61
  8. 62
  9. Page 63
  10. 64
  11. 65
  12. All