The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > evolution

evolution

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
its funny how the evolving loonies havnt speculated on how species speciate...their blind faith in evolving mantra of evolution..has certainly revealed they follow evolution by faith alone[certainly no knowledge

the ignorance is further agrivated/demon-strated..by not bothering even to research reposted athiest delusions...take the leviticus use of fowl..Lev 11:19

A bat is here called fowl...Fowl means “winged creatures.”..Modern versions read..“birds”..instead of fowl and thus err in being too narrow in definition.

The Oxford English Dictionary has for meaning 4 under “bird:” “flying
winged creature.”..The latter definition includes the bat. ..Deu. 14:18.)

Lev 11:20
Four-legged fowl with vv...21 & 23!..For example, locusts and beetles...“Fowl has been used for bees and butterflies,..hence there are non-flying fowl,..such as the chicken and turkey....but the believers of evolution dont research nuthin..you might call it an inherant trait of mindlessnes

bugsies reply of one year to one million is again revealing the ignorance of the evolving theorists..compounded by the insanity of bellicose<<Can it be that God made some only to destroy them?>>wre you attempting to comect with the god that sustains ALL LIFE..sustaining even the most vile to live..you would see the absurdity of your speculation..gabby..but allas/no..that bridge too far eh mate
<<Is your God that hard hearted>>again a gross deception..god is living lovinmg light sustaining life to live...hard hearted..from the living lovinmg grace..gabby why you persist i missrepresenting the god of life and love?

<that he saved you..but will condemn forever so many?>>an ignorant presumption..yet again...jesus on the cross ASSURED even a thief on a cross today he would be reborn into heaven...get it...we all live again after death...

energy CANNOT BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED..get it?

...your father put life into a egg..that life force..you..has only grown bigger...and CANNOT be destroyed..but i know you evolving retarded faithfull evolutionists..dont/cant read and research out your own facts

its not difficult..here is one i used for the foul..unclean[fowl..winged creatures..unclean...thus foul/fowl
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 6 October 2009 11:13:44 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Robert,
What's your beef The fact that I said the creation proves the creator. Or am I stepping on your pet corns. The story about the moths I heard long before I accepted Jesus as my Lord And Saviour and was a byproduct of acid rain caused by polution in Germany killing the trees in the 60's
Most of the moths use to be white and were hard to see on a white background. Nothing complicated about the story. Evolution would have you believe DNA happened by random chance not by inteligent creation. In my lifetime I have found if God said it it is ALWAYS true. If I come to a conclusion I am Often WRONG. I do not put myself on a pedestal But I would like to have a few Aussies to talk to in eternity if Jesus is who he said he is.
Posted by Richie 10, Tuesday, 6 October 2009 11:42:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ritchie10 <'In my lifetime I have found if God said it it is ALWAYS true.'
Interesting comment! So, before your' lifetime, whatever God was supposed to have said wasn't true?

When did God 'speak' to you? You sure have tickets on yourself!

What I don't understand is why creationists don't believe that if there was a creator, could he/she not have 'created' the process of evolution?

Why wouldn't this wonderful, magical entity want his/her creations to evolve and change in order to continue to thrive in a changing world that they created?

Another question would be why this creator created species that eventually die out? What would be the purpose of this?
Posted by suzeonline, Wednesday, 7 October 2009 12:32:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ST G do you understand? do you know your description of those who think differently than you is a mirror image of you?
Richie ten and one under God, you got your thread, but are you even aware you follow one God.
One of so very many, from local Gods to massive numbers in the other 2 major ones.
You have not, will not address those others, or tell me why God, any of them are tools that divide humanity.
We actually kill one another in a Gods name?
Are Gods cruel?
Was it always intended that the world be a battle ground followers of each God constantly at war.
Do you gentlemen think those who do not believe the fairy tale are evil?
Have you ever for a single second looked at the ideas of Darwin?
Can you understand while you are on your knees before your God the finding of our ancestor bought headlines around the world?
That far more know we came from her than cling to primitive belief that denies mankind is one.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 7 October 2009 3:57:20 AM
Richie my beef is around a couple of factors.
- Some not only want to personally believe their pet myth but have it taught in schools.
- There is something fundamentally grating about those who try and treat their prefered ancient book as established fact (and insist to others that it is) but who refuse to address clear (and easily checked) errors in their prefered books.

Generally evolutionists accept that it is the explaination which best fits the available evidence without resorting to a "and then magic happened" step. Where aspects of the theory (or the detail) are shown to be incorrect they are discarded. Evolutionists don't claim an infallible source for the theory, one proven error does not negate the whole basis of the theory. Creationists don't have that luxury, if your source documents are shown to have errors then your whole basis for treating creation as an historical record is gone.

You have made the point at least twice that there is nothing that you have observed with your senses which contradicts the bible. (not your words but what I take it you mean). I've twice pointed you to a simple example easily measurable with your senses and a basic tool which shows a factual error in the bible and you have completely failed to address that. I've also listed a number of the places where the bible contradicts likewise ignored.

If you want an alternative to evolution why not go for the dreamtime stories (or any one of a number of other creation type myths)?

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 7 October 2009 7:19:34 AM
a large..cluck of..athiests..here today...suzeonline<<When did God..'speak'..to you?>>all that is good..is of god...every time we have a loving thought..it comes..from gods love...bad thought comes from mens fears.[attracting athiest dead/demons/athiests..who actually get aid..and comfort..from the vile things

<<could,,he/she not have..'created'..the process..of evolution?>>the evidence is housework dosnt do itself..[cars dont build themselves/..every affect HAS ITS CAUSE..

science claims the cause of life..happend/evolved..by itself/by chance/..by accident...its counter logic[nuts]..design has a designer[live with-it]

<<why..this creator created species..that eventually die out?>>please present your science...[your..theory/delusional-fear..gets boring..life is energy..[cant be created..nor destroyed]..comes from god/returns to god

jellybelly<<are you even awar.you follow one God.>>define follow..heard of freewill to go where we will?...it is science nutters..who blindly follow/theories..in lue of science/fact

<<One of so very many>>one god..many messengers

<<tell me why God...divide humanity.>>>each nation..recieved their own messenger/..religiously

<<We actually..kill one another..in a Gods name?>>any knowing god is love..strive to do love..till one convinces you..there isnt a god and you then say..ok fine i can thus tear off your head..[and not worry about upseting good/living/loving/god

<<Are Gods cruel?>>>..god is one../and..no

<<was..the world be a battle ground>>..think of it more as..a place for those cast out of..both..heaven and hell/a school/garden

<<followers..of each God..constantly at war.>>deceit mate...SOME/followers of the messengers..make excuses to kill

[but one life-giver sustains all life...even jesus..was sustained to live..thus isnt..the..god..[and didnt say he was...i post..because im an olo poster..[olo and i are one..see me..see olo

<<think those..who do not believe..the fairy tale/are evil?>>of course not yabby.

.there are..ignorantsgenious..who do good/bad..[god isnt a majic bullit..making you love..we strive..to love..for god/good happerns ...its good/fruit..is our life

<<ever/looked at the ideas of Darwin?>>..studied darwin for 5 years[bred pigions/fish/plants/goats/chicken..so did the practical testing of the theories/mendelism/species..is confirmed..[as are the genetics theories..[with the exception of the one huge deception[GENUS/evolution]

<<the finding of our ancestor?>>funny how evidence..comes at the right time...lol..its bits were found ages ago...have you seen starwars..go look at these fosils..[sculpters mould in clay/wax..then cast in plaster/plastic..then make fictions for children...

its all about decieving us long enough..to get us..uselesseaters..dead..via the bird flue vacinations

<<cling to primitive belief>>..darwin emerged from the dark-ages

<<mankind is one.>>..yet of four..[now 5]..mothers...lo
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 7 October 2009 7:35:44 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy