The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Value of a Kidney!

The Value of a Kidney!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Could somebody please tell Col that the Earth didn't move for me, either?

But I'll always remember that we loved each other once. :0
Posted by CJ Morgan, Sunday, 18 January 2009 7:41:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Having just tuned into this thread, I must say Foxy, I had no idea.

I'd already discovered (when trying to debate teen binge drinking) that examinator and Col had become besotted by your wily foxy charms, but CJ as well? It's too much.

If you keep this up, none of us charm-challenged girls will have a chance. Our serious efforts to engage with the issues will be wasted as you play 'saucy temptress' and distract all our most eligible debating fellows!

Hopefully Fractelle will be back soon to talk some sense into you. You're obviously not listening to me, nor I'm sure to Spikey either!

Seriously, Fractelle, I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell. I've missed you being around and hope you're feeling much better soon.

We need you to come back and sort Foxy out. She's gone wild!
Posted by Bronwyn, Thursday, 22 January 2009 2:43:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy