The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Value of a Kidney!

The Value of a Kidney!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
AAAh... well... aside from the infantile 'Get Porky' squad (CJ and SPIKEY) there are some very intersting angles on life coming out of this thread, which of course is partly why I latch onto some interesting news story (like the 'Aryan Nation' naming choice one also).. -to explore peoples views.

Fraccy.. sorry to hear u've been unwell.. hug hug.

Foxy.. I can almost detect a wry smile in your posts to Col :) good work. He's a nice bloke in person too.. so.. ur kisses are well directed I'm sure -*grin*

I wish I had Col doing my work yesterday.. trying to translate binary arithmetic (multiplication) into machine code for a current project.. my head just about blew up many times...I'm definitely not a 'numbers' man.

Poor Spikey.. man you must live an embittered life..... oh.. no, my sign won't be 'Islam sucks' it would more likely be as I said "No Hamas Rockets/No Israeli Bombs"... 'balance' u know.

I'll save "Islam sucks" for my turn at the mic at speakers corner :)
but I'd approach it this way.. I'd call for Muslim volunteers from the crowd to read the relevant Quranic verses......Then, I'd ask them how respected is so and so a commentator..then ask them to read what that commentator says about Jews and Christians.... should make an interesting afternoon.
Posted by Polycarp, Friday, 16 January 2009 4:25:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Houellebecq: << Col, CJ, I think you two secretly love each other. >>

Very perceptive of you - and there I was thinking it was our little secret. My disdain for Col is clearly because he's rejected me in favour of Porky's charms, not to mention his shameless online snogging with Foxy. Obviously, he's just a bisexual, bean-counting tart.

Hell hath no fury like a Morgan scorned!
Posted by CJ Morgan, Friday, 16 January 2009 8:41:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear CJ,

No need to be scorned, you know I also have a
thing for jeans, boots, and 'Cowboy hats...'
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 16 January 2009 10:01:45 AM
Foxy,

But will he still love you in the morning?
Posted by Spikey, Friday, 16 January 2009 11:01:29 AM
Dear Spikey,

Will he still love me in the morning?

You betcha!

The night will guarantee that!
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 16 January 2009 5:57:47 PM
cont'd

Oh my gosh, I can't believe
I posted that!

Is my face red ... :[

( I think I'll now go and
sit in a corner).
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 16 January 2009 7:14:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy