The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Value of a Kidney!

The Value of a Kidney!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Well you might blush, you saucy temptress!

I can accept my beloved Col rejecting me in favour of your foxy charms, but these trysts he's been having publicly with Porky have cut me to the quick.

He may say he'll love you tomorrow, he may even offer you a kidney -but when push come to shove his promiscuity knows no bounds.

I'm just waiting for him to run off with Gibo or Leigh next, the hussy! He's gone from beloved troll to bisexual trollop in the merest blink of an eye. Make sure that kidney comes encased in a condom.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Friday, 16 January 2009 8:09:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy “Will he still love me in the morning?

You betcha!

The night will guarantee that!
cont'd

Oh my gosh, I can't believe
I posted that!

Is my face red ... :[

( I think I'll now go and
sit in a corner).”

ROFLMAO

your comment illustrates one of the thought processes which defines the difference between men and women

Ladies often harbor concerns about being treated merely as a sex-object by the men in their lives

Men, on the other hand, live in anticipation of being treated merely as a sex object by the ladies in theirs.

The resident Moron comments abound and for some reason trigger off memories of a Dire Straits Song “Money for Nothing”

I am still trying to work out exactly which words….

It could have been his promiscuity comment re

“Money for nothin and chicks for free”

But then thinking of CJ and his Alf Garnet / Victor Meldrew fetish

“See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy thats his own hair”

Just as

“Bangin on the bongoes like a chimpanzee”

Seem to suit, equally.
Posted by Col Rouge, Saturday, 17 January 2009 7:41:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
See what I mean, Foxy? He'll just use you and abuse you, like he does with me.

<< “See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy thats his own hair” >>

He's made the point previously that he differs from Alf and Victor because he still has "his own hair", and also that he's somewhat short of stature.

But I'd never call him a "little faggot", despite his appalling jewelley and cosmetic sense.

<< "Bangin on the bongoes like a chimpanzee" >>

However, he never tires of beating his own drum, so to speak. Lovers like us are somewhat superfluous to someone who is so self-sufficient in sexual terms.

But I guess you'll find out in your own way ;)
Posted by CJ Morgan, Saturday, 17 January 2009 8:10:52 AM
What a dilemma...

It's very difficult deciding between
you both - one represents a sophisticated
'champagne style.' The other represents -
hot summer nights ('you give me fever').

With one I'm a 'lady' with the other, a
'saucy temptress.'

What a choice...

Can I have both?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 17 January 2009 10:47:56 AM
Foxy

Go with CJ. At least when the s*x is done with you could expect a rational conversation.
Posted by Spikey, Saturday, 17 January 2009 10:52:43 AM
Spikey "Go with CJ. At least when the s*x is done with you could expect a rational conversation."

My experience has been, the last thing any of the the girls have wanted, when we have "finished", is a "rational conversation", they prefer to slip into that blissful slumber brought on by exhaustion, as they bask in the afterglow of an intensely satisfying experience.

But I suppose with CJ and his best efforts, polite, rational conversation has a place,

CJ says 'Was that as good for you?'

Gal replies "Oh, you have finished, I did not realise we had started"

So Spikey "Keep em coming" ....

oh, but thats something else I am used to hearing ...
Posted by Col Rouge, Saturday, 17 January 2009 1:02:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy