The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Value of a Kidney!

The Value of a Kidney!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
*I'll save "Islam sucks" for my turn at the mic at speakers corner :)
but I'd approach it this way.. I'd call for Muslim volunteers from the crowd to read the relevant Quranic verses......Then, I'd ask them how respected is so and so a commentator..then ask them to read what that commentator says about Jews and Christians.... should make an interesting afternoon.*
Posted by Polycarp, Friday, 16 January 2009 4:25:16 AM*

Porky
Sounds like an interesting afternoon. Then we will ask you to read from the bible or any other book of Christian 'Guidence- Ask 'Any Church Leader in Australia 'Why' our Muslim Leaders are the only ones to have spoken out and rallied together to do something about the cruelty to Animals during live Exports.

The Muslims leave you guys for dead !
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 17 January 2009 1:36:26 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Col Rouge,

Confucius say: "Man who love himself has no rivals."
Posted by Spikey, Saturday, 17 January 2009 2:09:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Almost Forgot Porky The Value of a Kidney!

A gift is a gift and certainly an organ cant be sold. Apart from being illegal its discusting.

Also you are forgeting the most important rule arnt you.

The gift of a kidney can never be anything other than a gift from God.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 17 January 2009 2:37:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Spikey "Confucius say: "Man who love himself has no rivals."

yes,

one cannot love others without loving oneself

I suppose you do not.

a distinct impression of self loathing exudes from every one of your posts.
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 18 January 2009 8:47:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Col Rouge,

"a distinct impression of self loathing exudes from every one of your posts."

I rest my case!
Posted by Spikey, Sunday, 18 January 2009 12:54:30 PM
Spikey "I rest my case!"

I suppose what is as obvious your a nose on your face is pretty hard for you to deny,

So, I will accept that as your personal admission of your self loathing

and an end to any more vapid conversation from you, I trust...
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 18 January 2009 3:01:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy