The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Americas First Female President now?

Americas First Female President now?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
Let America decide on it's own destiny. There should be more than enough going on in AU to keep your trigger finger happy.
Posted by jason60, Thursday, 11 September 2008 8:13:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Democrats had their chance with Hillary Rodhan Clinton, however she was denied the chance to become USA's First Female President.

Further more to make matters worse Barack Obama failed to offer her the vice presidency and electing someone who has been aroound for years (experience says Obama).

If Obama was serious about change he would have picked Hillary R Clinton and shown the world, what real change is.

On the other hand Senator John McCain, when further and picked Sarah Palin for vice president and showed what change is all about.

To the Democrats demise, Sarah Palin's CHARISMA is so overwhelming that Obama is running scared and resorting to dirty slander.

Sarah Palin would do a great job as she clearly shows that she is not a monkey, no brains as JW BUSH. No ! Sarah Palin is the real, an articulate great looking woman, who deserves to be where she is.

Look at Obama background, so detached from reality, so fake, so puppet like. Do you think a man who lets his half brother live in extreme poverty, cares for other ordinary Amerins? I think not.....

SARAH PALIN FOR VICE PRESIDENT 09
Posted by Palin4eva, Thursday, 11 September 2008 8:35:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Col - what's a "wasteral"? It wasn't you putting someone down on another thread about their spelling, was it?

Porky: << COL! if I don't give you a hi 5 next time we meet.. remind me I'm supposed to :) >>

Can you please get somebody to record that and put it on YouTube? I suggest you both wipe your faces first,

runner: << Sir John Winstone bla bla >>

Sir John Winstone? That is truly cracked.

Palin4eva - what can I say? I hope you're really humble and miserable when Obama inevitably wins.

What a circus. From where I sit, whatever happens the world will get another right wing American president. One of them is slightly less so than the current warmongering idiot, while the other one has few redeeming features other than he mightn't last all that long.

Which is why Palin is slightly scary. However, as I've said, I think that those Americans who actually vote will support the more moderate approach represented by Obama and Biden.

Then you can all suck eggs.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Thursday, 11 September 2008 8:59:51 PM
"HOLLYWOOD BRILLIANCE"

"I think there is a real chance Sarah Palin could become president..and that's a really SCARY thing.. because I don't know anything about her"

Does anyone beside me see it ? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxkrm9uEJk
Posted by Polycarp, Friday, 12 September 2008 7:02:58 PM
Isn't it a delight for C.J Morgan to post something. His elegance, his sense of style and poise, his remarkable way with words, his lack of abuse of ther people.

What a wonder, and to know that he taught in a university does give one a feeling of total security
Posted by HRS, Friday, 12 September 2008 10:26:35 PM
So does knowing you didn't, HRS.
Posted by Bugsy, Friday, 12 September 2008 10:33:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12